Possible to spam the scammer?

h3%5kr3w

hjhsmith_439@msn.com sent me one of those money scam emails. Anybody know if it's possible to track this down to an ip? Was not sure since it's an msn account. Sure I could just report the email as fraud but I just wondered if I could have some extra fun with it.

Email:

Help Me To Transfer This Fund

Greetings From Mrs Marvis Smith

I am the above named person from benin. I am married to Mr James Smith  who worked with benin Embassy in canada for nine years before he died in the year 2004. We were married for eleven years with only  a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Since the death of my husband I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Holy Book is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ( Fifteent Million U.S.Dollars) in a bank .

Presently, this money is still in the BANK. They just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward for the transfer  or rather issue a letter of authorisation to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over considering my state of health.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a christian individual that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct here in.

I want a church Or Mosque  that will use this to fund to build churches, Mosque ,orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't want my husband relatives are not God Fearing and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the BANK in BENIN COTTONOU where the fund is deposited. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

If you are wiling to assis me forward the following:

1. Your Full Name
2. Your Full Contact address
3. Mobile Telephone Number.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Get back to
me with this email address for more details. 

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours in Christ
Mrs Marvis Smith

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

this site has many funny stories of getting back at the scammers

i say you should reply and mess with the idiot

when one contacted my yahoo account, i tried to get the person to click on a link that automatically exploited ie6 and ie7 with no user action needed other then viewing the site

and since the scammers are idiots there most likely running IE

the person replied back and i explained to him that I run a small business and i was willing to invest in what he was doing and provided him a link to the site (was actually a small business whose site was taken over and infecting people with a ton of malware including vundo and antivirus 2009

the person didn't respond after that email so i don't know if he or she clicked it or not

forgot to add, after your done with them, use their email on sites like free ipod and other ad survey sites, that will make the email account useless

I use them for sites that pay you to do surveys after 2-3 surveys, the email account will have about 5000-6000 emails and by the end of the day, there may be 15000 emails in the account

I got one of those from "Sandra Smith" with a different story. Was actually really suprised it got past GMail's spam filters since not much does. The from address is obviously spoofed, there's no point in wasting your time trying to get scammers / spammers back as it won't get you anywhere.

Its fun to mess with them.

I got one saying someone died blah blah

I was like omg his mom will be so sad. thats horriable

then they wanted my info and number so after a few emails, i was like i do not have a phone can you please send me one.. then they quit answering.