FPS in Real Life flash movie.

Madkat

Hey, wess, when you finished up the arcade box in episode 1X04. the last thing you said before you started playing was "it's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta gum". Did you grab that saying from "Fps in Real Life" Flash game at www.hallpass.com?

www.s133589875.onlinehome.usFPS.bmp

is an image!

The quote is from Army of Darkness, which was later used in Duke Nukem 3D.

Duke did take most of it's lines from AoD, but the bubblegum line is from They Live. Now if I could be as good at my job as I am about remembering shit like this I would be rich.

I stand corrected.

Mmm. Ya know we've got a Doom2 deathmatch server at noob.hak5.org. What could be cooler than that? A Duke Nukem 3D deathmatch server. I wonder if the DN3D code was ever opensourced, and if so I wonder if any projects spawned to turn it into a modern Internet enabled FPS. That would be awesome.

I stand corrected.

Mmm. Ya know we've got a Doom2 deathmatch server at noob.hak5.org. What could be cooler than that? A Duke Nukem 3D deathmatch server. I wonder if the DN3D code was ever opensourced, and if so I wonder if any projects spawned to turn it into a modern Internet enabled FPS. That would be awesome.

You would make an old man's life a little better if that were true. I lost many, many hours to Duke 3D deathmatch.

I stand corrected.

Yes it was, no idea about whether anyone has made a version designed for Internet play though.