511 Easter Egg Hunt

Darren Kitchen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any hints on what to do with the clue from part 1. i am very lost.

They message that looks like random characters is actually a code. It is a simple letter substitution that you have to decode.

Start with small 2 and 3 letter words to get started.

I need help with part 3. I did some steganalysis on the "cake" but it does not seem to contain anything hidden.

Hints please :lol:

Freelancer

After they revealed all on the live show last night I don't think it will hurt being more specific. Especially since they already have winners. The code on the first part can be decoded at rot13.com

Google rot13 to learn more about it. It's very simple and you can have a lot of fun with it.

I won't give away anymore in case people still want to have fun searching.

decoding the words was easy - the unx5.bet part made it obvious. You knew that was hak5.org and the rest just followed. I did that step right away after I watched ep 11 and went and entered the code however there was no obvious instructions on where to go next so I just stopped at that point.

decoding the words was easy - the unx5.bet part made it obvious. You knew that was hak5.org and the rest just followed. I did that step right away after I watched ep 11 and went and entered the code however there was no obvious instructions on where to go next so I just stopped at that point.

Trying googling the first part of the clue. Then use the force, err, I mean the source. ;-)

Gosh Dang It, Just Watch the episode and I couldn't get passed microshaft pharmicuticals I was looking in the wrong direction. I went through any episode mentioning microshaft looking for anything that could be the clue :). Wow was I lost :).