Can someone get Wess a beer?

Darren Kitchen

I can! What is your home address? :D

I personally wouldn't give a guy who's avatar is a guy under a black sheet my home address, but, Darren, it's all you if you want to.

He isn't under a black sheet, thats how he looks!

Yeah, I was a bit nervous while Wess was just being himself. Yeah, Wess is a cool guy. That Darren prick, phhhhhhhh please. If you are with me this far, I was kidding about the last part. Both Darren and Wess are very cool guys. Furthermore, Alli was a cool girl, she wasn't shy at all. :)

Limin :)

Ha Try getting that famous beach zoom from Jaws. :)

You mean a trombone shot? It was first done in Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo then later got more recognition in Jaws. It's kinda cliche now. I believe we did one in a special feature on the DVD, just for the hell of it.

Ha Try getting that famous beach zoom from Jaws. :)

You mean a trombone shot? It was first done in Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo then later got more recognition in Jaws. It's kinda cliche now. I believe we did one in a special feature on the DVD, just for the hell of it.

Is that the shot where you walk backwards while zooming in?

Yes. You can do it by tracking the camera back while zooming in, or tracking the camera forward while zooming out.

It's a tricky shot to get and get right since you'll need a dolly or something similar to create smooth tracking motion. You'll also need a camera with either many zoom speeds or manual zoom. You'll also need to do it with manual focus and spin the focus ring at the same exact timing as your tracking and zooming. Autofocus normally gets confused when trying this.

I'll see if I can find the clip from the special feature.