L337G33K

No. of Forums  

30 members have voted

1. 1. You are a member in __ forums.

• 1 [obviously you are a part of this forum]
    • 2 - 5
    • 5 - 10
    • 10 <

Yeah, the time factor kicks in when you realize you spend a whole day going forum to forum reading 35 pages of new posts, so I usually bookmark the ones I'm interested in for occasional browsing and stick to a few, right now 3 to be exact.

I'm becoming a forum junkie as well. I used to be this way with IRC. I keep having to pull myself away from the distraction lol

well a breakdown of the type of forums i use are mainly gaming cable hacking dbox2 development an old wap community general forum ive used for years this one ofcourse and a fair few hardware specific ie xbox 360 wii so on and so on

Im only on this one and sometimes pure pwnage's forums. But thats it.

I'm not really active on any. I will go through stages of posting on certain ones. I move around a lot, so can go months and forget about ones I may have joined. So I usually don't join, unless I wanted to say something.

In saying that I read quite a few maybe once or twice, get what I need and never go back. I've posted on 3 this past couple weeks.