What OSs are you using.

Famicoman

SAP have you cleaning Windows now? :(

Nah, all my SAP stuff can be done on Gentoo, however on occasion I'll write some code to work with SAP and there is a SAP .NET connector for Windows that makes writing code in C# for SAP real easy. So instead of using Gentoo and then switching back and forth between Windows when I need to use the .NET connector, I just stay in Windows during the work day. Because on my Windows partition, the only stuff I have installed is work related software (as of my latest rebuild), so it runs beautifully and never crashes. In fact, Windows works quite well until you start installing shit programs.

I use WinXP Pro at work and at home for just general farting around in the 'net, but I use Mac OS for my (upgraded blueberry imac) server and I have a WinXP Home laptop that my wife uses.

I work with Solaris on the servers at work, and I have a hosting server with FreeBSD on it as well.

I also have a small group of Old (very old) Mac Plus and MacSE computers that boot OX6 and OS7 that I use for nostalgic reasons and which I'd like to convert into cases for Mac Minis (but I have yet to get the Minis)

Tell me when you do a clear out (In England), if you are willing to send me stuff I'll gladly pay for postage. Right now I'm after the following: RAM Both SDRAM and DDR (Not DDR2 yet), any 939 CPU faster then a 3200+, any thing else that is sutable for posting that you don't want.

Kinda on the market for hand-me-downs/trades myself.

As am I, but I'm sure postage to the United States isn't cheap.