live messenger-MSN

kainchick

Do you like live messenger?  

62 members have voted

1. 1.

• No!
    • Yes
    • Im not obbsessive complusive like you are kainchick so i dont care its just a messenger
    • i dont use msn

Okay so Microsoft came out with msn's new messenger, So far i hate it, and not just because its microsoft. It adds people to your messenger that are just in your contacts, and if your obbsessive complulsive like i am, you remove people that are useless on your messenger contact list. And now you cant because it will remove them also from you address book. I think this is crap so what do you guys think? Like it or hate it?

Give me Google Talk or Gaim any day! My only problem with Google Talk is you can't send people files dirrectly. I'm sure there is a good reason for it (most likly Security), but it does prety much every thing else I want it to do.

I just installed it last night and it was okay I guess. I'm not all that hung up on what I use, since I don't use it a lot. I didn't have an issue with the contacts at all though. The only people in my list are ones that I added and none of them are in my contacts. Same for my work machine and my wifes machine.

To me it seems like they just gave MSN 7.0 a Vista style appearance, none of the new features are useful to me personally. It's still just as bloated as it's always been. If only everyone I needed to contact would lurk in IRC instead...

• 2 weeks later...

I like it. It's slick without the menu bar on the top, and I like the whole direction MS is going with the Live branding. I just want to know when we can get an @live.com email address so I can ditch my hotmail.