Identical fake Windows Live login - 2009

iM4JOR

The visual basic programming language is basic and easy enough to make a rough app for demonstration. I also have used it to make a GUI. It turned out good. Who would pay $10 for this? anyone with a week of life to waste could remake this. This is not practical. Good try I guess. But as stated, this is not a phishing site. You will not get all of the praise you would normally get at a normal forum not based on computers. Better luck next time!

Free version is for lan. Nvm I take all of the comments as a criticism. Thanks

Not responding to my statement.

It would be simply retarded to application phish within a LAN when you have the privilege of simply observe the network traffic, which is a lot simpler and it doesn't require you to social engineer your friend to install this shit on his machine.

/ gEEEk

It would be simply retarded to application phish within a LAN when you have the privilege of simply observe the network traffic, which is a lot simpler and it doesn't require you to social engineer your friend to install this shit on his machine.

That is also a good point, but I think his hopes were to get some people to download and try it, and then infect them with a RAT so he could do what he really wanted to, all while luring the idtots to pay him in the process of infecting their systems.