Identical fake Windows Live login - 2009

iM4JOR

Identical fake Windows Live login - 2009 (LATEST)

This fake Windows Live is almost identical to the real one, stealing passwords much easier. ;). I've spent alot of work on this one.

The free version lets you save the victims account information in a file called Settings.ini which is created on the same directory as the application.

The paid version of this uploads the information to your FTP server, the file does not overwrite. It also comes in with an installer that replaces the old

msnmsgr.exe

The paid version only cost $10-negiotiable. Below there are some pictures of the fake MSN.

Main section:

j96i2p.jpg

346x2fq.jpg

mw4npg.jpg

1z18too.jpg

Download to Desktop - Easier to find Settings.ini

Free Version Download:

Mods can scan- Its Clean!

There is a free version. It took me hours in VB. Dont' call it shit. You haven't tried it. I will take out "for 10$" I'll make it free i'll shut you fucking trap.

-Let see you fucking make one. FUCKTARD. You may be a respected member but seriously you're an asshole.

Can you also make a gui in vb to track my IP? Seems like you have a bad reputation in other forums as well

http://www.blackhat-forums.com/index.php?showtopic=8720

Im not saying what you do is a bad thing, but this just isnt the place for this kind of tool. There are already 100000 skiddies here and this is just adding to them. If anything I would try hackforums or advertise better on youtube, and then again you can always torrent it.

WOW, bad rep or more people like you? Did you read their post? They suspected me of shit. I gave proof. Now if you don't want to use it GTFO. Sorry dude I didn't mean to be so direct about it. But if you don't have anything good to say please keep it to yourself.

There is a free version. It took me hours in VB. Dont' call it shit. You haven't tried it. I will take out "for 10$" I'll make it free i'll shut you fucking trap.

-Let see you fucking make one. FUCKTARD. You may be a respected member but seriously you're an asshole.

Bwahahaha. The HORROR of making a GUI in VB.

Anyway, why would I pay 10$ to use such a msn messenger? To play a prank on my friends?

Also, Why whould I want to download a free version of your program.

It should be a prank if I tell friends on a lan party that I have INSTALLED the newest msn messenger on my computer...

So, why should I use msn messenger?

I think it would be more appreciated if you made something like that for pidgin...

Also, that could be more polite...

Like:

"Well, there is a free version. It took me hours of hard working in VB, so I WOULD LIKE that you don´t call it shit. Also, you haven´t tried the program yet so how can you judge about the program I created?

- Let me challenge you by making one. You might be a respected member, but to me your not."

See? It isn´t so hard to be a little polite...

Is this for real? :rolleyes: wait... it's not April 1st is it? This would be pretty funny if it was done on 1st April, would have a good chuckle.

hehe Yes it would be.

Like someone mentioned, always better to be polite and not use big words. Also something like this would make better sense for something like pidgin or other openfire client.

Next you use VB.. don't go C# :)

Regardless of the app, coming in with such a shit attitude and proclaiming so much, just makes you look like a twat. You don't win respect around these parts just because you know stuff(which really amounts to nothing anyway). So its a prank app/phishing app/$10.00 piece of shit, who cares, because frankly you haven't even been here 4 posts and already your in a flame war. Relax and chill the fuck out already. You want people to pay you for something they know nothing about other than take you at your word when nobody knows anything about the app or you for that matter. Just what exactly were you hoping for with your remarks?

shut you fucking trap.

Yeah, thats a sure fire way to get us all to like you....Someone criticizes your $10.00 app and you go all ape shit. Grow some thicker skin, take some constructive criticism, and understand, no one is going to pay $10.00 for such an app. Especially in a community such as this, most people here could write a similar app, if not offer the source to the community as well, free.

There is a free version. It took me hours in VB. Dont' call it shit. You haven't tried it. I will take out "for 10{:content:}quot; I'll make it free i'll shut you fucking trap.

See, here's the problem. You've made what is essentially a mildly interesting amature phishing tool with a somewhat neat social engineering slant to it. Ignoring the fact that there are many better ways of doing what this does, its still not that interesting (do a transparent replacement for winlogon.exe and we'll talk). I don't even have a problem with you posting stuff like this on this forum, although posting the source would be in keeping the the spirit of things. This is not a view that is generally shared however, but if you had lurked you should know this. Where you fucking up is by attempting to claim that this is actually worth $10, because its not.

I enjoy all of this as much as the next person, but there are some flaws to this. After I enter my login creds is it going to connect to to Live and allow me to chat with others using the same gui as the original? If not is there a way to take those chars and open real like to log me in? Just like the Y! webcam code that made all buttons accept, cant find the sauce atm, you can place a window in front to the real app and just capture that.

I came off a bit rude in my first post but if all it does is displays a gui and prints chars to a file then any one can do that.

LOL.

There are atleast 100000 similar applications with the exact same front-end and purpose.

Why waste hours in VB when the same job could be done within minutes with a simple google search?

You're just feeding the skiddies. DON'T FEED THE SKIDDIES. DON'T!

Application fishing within a LAN? :huh:

/ gEEEk

I came off a bit rude in my first post but if all it does is displays a gui and prints chars to a file then any one can do that.

I see it as honest, while others may see it as rude. Its not like you were the only one thinking it, you just happened to say it out loud. And I have to agree with the part about the RAT(remote access tool/trojan), who can trust somethign like this, paid for or not. From his posts on other forums, he uses other peoples code(from what he said himself, he "rips" other peoples work) and seems to have the same attitude towards people on those forums as well. Its that kind of adolescent behavior that he seems to follow and use from forum to forum...

lol pay 10 bucks to get a password stealer , from someone that used to code rats ....... failboat.

well, here's my issue.. How long did it take you to do that in vb?!

it would take me about 5 minutes in vb (and for the most part it would be searching for the out to txt file code)

I wouldnt pay $1 for it.

Now if it was coded in C++ bound to open msn in the background so that you would actually BE using MSN and it was also forewarding things like private conversations to an external MSN account for you to look over later then that would be cool and I would have to give you props, but unfortunately this is dump. No dice.

And I hate coding even in VB so it's not like im a leety trying to stiff over a n00b.

LOL.

There are atleast 100000 similar applications with the exact same front-end and purpose.

Why waste hours in VB when the same job could be done within minutes with a simple google search?

You're just feeding the skiddies. DON'T FEED THE SKIDDIES. DON'T!

Application fishing within a LAN? :huh:

/ gEEEk

Free version is for lan. Nvm I take all of the comments as a criticism. Thanks