Three mysterious reasons

FroZen_FlaMe

hey everybody i was just sitting infront of my lap top and suddenly my girl friend came in and asked me ?

"give me three things u love about your portable PC"

i answered i love its 1.portability, 2.appearance and 3. its high tech.

" she looked at me give me also 3 reason for each ?"

"what do u mean " i said .

she replied " what i meant is to give 3 reasons for u love its portability and 3 reasons for why its appearance as well as its high tech ?"

and here my mind stuck and couldn't reply :blink:

and now i'm asking u the same Q give me 3 reasons why u love ur pc or portable pc and also 3 reasons for each explaining why u chose those reasons?

1: its portable

Reason: Cause I like to take it with me everywhere...

2: It understands me

Reason: Normally It does what I say it should do

3: Its technology

Reason: Im interested in technology

Anyway dude, WTF?

Maybe you should ask here about the 3 things she likes about this question and 3 reasons why she likes it...

What's a "Girl Friend"? (With or without a space.)

Girlfriend. n. - A frequent or favorite female companion to either sex who they believe to have a special connection or link to.

I have no idea what they are, I have only read about them.

I wouldn't say that I love my PC because then I would own a mac. I like it because it gets the job done other than that is a pissing contest about specs, OS, and brand name drop. I am sure I take it for granted that I am lucky enough to live in a capitalist system and can afford a notebook.

1. Portability

~ Easy to store

~ Easy to be hidden in my car if it needs to be

~ if on a road trip it can be set on a small tray, or someones lap and not be cumbursome (spelling may not be correct lol) on someones lap

2. Hardware Power

~ Has enough to play movies

~ Has a large enough HDD to store my music and movies

~ Can support me doing multiple things at once

3. Cooling

~ Doesn't get too hot on lap,

~ Doesnt get to hot on bed,

~ Can handle a little O.C.

Thats my MSI Wind U90X

I could think of three other reason's that would be more appropriate.

1: It doesn't get jealous when I play with other laptop's.

2: It comes with an off button.

3: Its always ready and willing to enterain and never complains of a headache.

Now brace yourself for a slap to the face and be ready for the reply, well it can't give you sex.

What's a "Girl Friend"? (With or without a space.)

I lol'd and I too want to know what a girlfriend is, I have read so much about them on wikipedia =P I hear they have boobs, bitch alot and are a hell of a lot more fun when they go down on you unlike your trusty windows machine.

I lol'd and I too want to know what a girlfriend is, I have read so much about them on wikipedia =P I hear they have boobs, bitch alot and are a hell of a lot more fun when they go down on you unlike your trusty windows machine.

Hahaha. That actually made my day, shonen. Thank you.

Haha.

I have a Macbook, so here are my reasons...

Portability

-It's not heavy

-Fits in a standard 13" case

-It's thin and not chunky

Appearance

-It's a pretty white

-Clean design from the inside and out

-The awesome apple logo on the LCD panel

High Tech

-Not exactly the most powerful Mac, but it gets the job done

-I can run Bootcamp for Windows OS!

-Leopard OS with Unix base rules all

Are you sure it wasn't just some form of obfuscated nag that she thinks you spend to much time on your computer and not her?

Bwahahahaha Don't you just love those female subtle hints!

Now here is a man that truely understands the mysteries of women.

Are you sure it wasn't just some form of obfuscated nag that she thinks you spend to much time on your computer and not her?

Bwahahahaha Don't you just love those female subtle hints!

Now here is a man that truely understands the mysteries of women.

thank you all guys for replying :D may GOD help u with ur girls , sure if u have one :P

hahaha well ,actually u'r right it was a hint. but come on spending on my pc learning about security and hacking are very similar to to having sex with her , after all Sex is just like hacking. You get in, you get out. And you pray you left nothing behind :P.

I lul'd at that posting frozen, thank you for giving me my morning dose of laughter.

Your women better not read that above posting other wise that port will be closed and drop all of your evil packet injections. =P

Security is kind of like sex only difference is getting into a computer is generally more time consuming than getting into her pants. *shakes fist* you just cant get a computer good and drunk.

Your women better not read that above posting other wise that port will be closed and drop all of your evil packet injections. =P

hahaha don't worry about that shonen , the society SYSTEM is full with open ports all what i have to do is to start up my port scanning and then leave the rest to my PACKET sniffer :-P.

you just cant get a computer good and drunk.

we should ask to have a program or even a virus to do so :D