VBS wont autorun for Gonzor? please help :/

Sly

Hello, this is my first post... sorry for being so nubbie :P

I'm using the new GonZor switchblade 2.0 that was released and I'm having a little problem on getting it to autorun...

At first I couldn't get it to run at all... but I figured out if I click on the GO.vbs script it actually creates the log file and does what it is suppose to do... but I want it to just autorun when I plug in my USB drive... Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

ps.... I don't have the autoplay/run thing disabled on the machine I'm testing it on... so thats not the problem.

• 1 month later...
Hello, this is my first post... sorry for being so nubbie :P

I'm using the new GonZor switchblade 2.0 that was released and I'm having a little problem on getting it to autorun...

At first I couldn't get it to run at all... but I figured out if I click on the GO.vbs script it actually creates the log file and does what it is suppose to do... but I want it to just autorun when I plug in my USB drive... Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

ps.... I don't have the autoplay/run thing disabled on the machine I'm testing it on... so thats not the problem.

Make an autorun file using this code:

[autorun]
useautorun=1
shellexecute=go.vbs

I hope this solved your problem.