MacHeist 3 Bundle available now

Bikeswine

In preperation for the upcoming episode on putting OSX on a netbook, I thought I'd share a cool tip.

For those of you who haven't heard, the newest version of the MacHeist bundle is available. I contains about $900.00 worth of apps for the Mac all for $39.00. It's only available for 10 days which is why I'm passing the word here. There are some cool podcasting, video editing, and 3D rendering apps in the bundle.

Also if you go to the link http://www.macheist.com/bundle/u/111411/ you can pick up Eventbox free. It's worth $15.00 and is a decent social networking software consolidator for placing Twitter, Facebook, Google Reader, Reddit, RSS and Flickr accounts into one app. Doing so will also help me pick up two bonus apps so thanks!

http://www.macheist.com/bundle/u/111411/

Yeah I bought this just before there servers got raped. :D I'm mad that I missed 2 of the missions :( Could of been more free apps, and I really want 1password that was in the giving tree :(

'Seshan' Thanks for purchasing it. Yeah the missions really make it fun. The puzzles are often quite challenging. It's certainly nice to get the extra Swag by doing the missions as well.

Can't wait till MacHeist 4

If anyone else is interested please use this link. I just need one more to qualify for extra utility bundle.

Thanks

http://www.macheist.com/bundle/u/111411/

It's not. It really is a good deal that I wanted to share. It's not a "bot". Feel free not to buy it. But since it's only available for a limited time I thought I'd share with the community. It's similar to the folks who post other cool tech finds here in the forums. Sorry if you thought it was spam.

It's not. It really is a good deal that I wanted to share. It's not a "bot". Feel free not to buy it. But since it's only available for a limited time I thought I'd share with the community. It's similar to the folks who post other cool tech finds here in the forums. Sorry if you thought it was spam.

Yes, but you really should have stated that the link you posted is a referal link that will entitle you to an extra app if someone buys the bundle using your link. There's no problem with it, but full disclosure is generally considered better than not saying anything.

I have purchased the bundle, and I think it's quite decent, even if I mainly bought it just to be part of the event and encourage a MacHeist 4 to happen next year. Nothing like this exists in the world of Windows software, so it's worth encouraging.

The link is a referral, people.

Spam.

Advertising.

Shame on the affiliate link (like I havent given out a few affiliate links in my time) :P

Even if you think, i may not use some of the apps, but its money going to charity, makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

As awful as it sounds. I won't get the bundle until espresso is unlocked -- which seems unlikely at this point :(

Yes, but you really should have stated that the link you posted is a referal link that will entitle you to an extra app if someone buys the bundle using your link. There's no problem with it, but full disclosure is generally considered better than not saying anything.

I have purchased the bundle, and I think it's quite decent, even if I mainly bought it just to be part of the event and encourage a MacHeist 4 to happen next year. Nothing like this exists in the world of Windows software, so it's worth encouraging.

Yeah a lot of people are saying that the bundle isn't for everyone, because well it's not, it's mostly stuff related to video, audio and pictures. World of Goo is awesome, lot's of people want espresso, witch seems like it would be awesome for people that build websites. But most the app I liked I got with the missons I did. I hope a MacHeist 4 happens. Some one worked it out that if you got all the apps, and bought the bundle it works out to around 50 cents per app.

Hey sorry for the confusion on the referral link. I thought that my disclosure "Doing so will also help me pick up two bonus apps so thanks!" was explaining that it was a referral link and that if people were kind enough to purchase using the link that I could get the bonus apps.

I agree that Espresso would be nice. We'll just have to see how things pan out. I really had fun with the missions and picked up some fun apps there.

Take care,

I normal hate people that use referral links, because 99% of the time it's like "Hai! guys! This site gives free iPods! Click this link!" This is different because 1. You actually bought something already. 2. You only need two people to use it. 3. Charity. 4. It's not a scam site.

One of my favorite apps that I was happy to see in the missions was Scribbles. I use that app often and was happy to get a free license :)