Check out my next case for my gaming rig

Machstorm

That is sick. You should load it up with everything you got becase nothing is getting overheated. Also if you love up stairs you would have to hall that up (13 pounds). You should get some help!

cheers,

Destro

If i remember it was 13kg which is equal to about 26 lbs (1kg= 2.2lbs)

That is sick. You should load it up with everything you got becase nothing is getting overheated. Also if you love up stairs you would have to hall that up (13 pounds). You should get some help!

cheers,

Destro

LOL, the case I have now weighs 13 Lbs with everything in it

I am going to need an ice pack after I get this case.

• 2 weeks later...

shonen: Its not in my bedroom, its upstairs :P, and its actually quiet. Well, relatively. You don't notice it until the power goes out in the room (the PSU can overload the fuse sometimes xD ) and there is a noticeable whirring down, but that is mainly our switch which I got from my School for free :) , They had no use for it so they were just like, meh, you can have it. But, back to the case: it is about as loud as my Macbook Pro on full throttle, when its idle, but it makes a much more serene quiet sound, whereas the Macbook is quite harsh sounding when it gets to higher volumes.

(Slight Nudge of a Bump)

I also had to strip out a few of the fans to fit various things in: they didn't provide me with three front panel fans and my PSU was uber big (1200W) so I had to strip the fans from the top and the side (the 80mm, red, non-glowing ones) to fit it in.

I finally got around to installing (Transplanting) the hardware from my old Mid Tower into the 840 and found the the 12v rail the goes to the CPU was 1 1/2 inches too short. I spent 3 hours looking for an extension. I did not want to wait so I bought another PSU. So I went home and installed it and the 12 volt connector was just long enough to fit. I had to use a cable tie to keep it off the Heatsink.

But that was not the end of it when I turned the power on it only stayed on for thirty minutes, KHAN!! After an hour or to trying to figure out which component was the culprit. I noticed trough the hole that was cut out in the back of the mobotray that the stand offs for my stock Core 2 Duo were not in all the way and sure enough the back of the mobo was hot. Damn it, now I got to go out and spend more money. Damn you Intel and your crappy stock fans.