Steel Plastic and Plush road trip

Darren Kitchen

“Ten years ago, In 1999, an Elite Hacking unit was sent to prison by a Virginia court for a crime they didn't commit. These Hackers promptly escaped from a federal security prison to the Virginia underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The E-Team."

“Ten years ago, In 1999, an Elite Hacking unit was sent to prison by a Virginia court for a crime they didn't commit. These Hackers promptly escaped from a federal security prison to the Virginia underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The E-Team."

Haha I second this. When did they escape, everyone should be aware of them. Ahhhhh. LOL

Come on, this is a rip off of an series of ads. Search for e-team on you tube. You bloody Cheater!

My caption:

"Hi, we're your new neighbours"

Come on, this is a rip off of an series of ads. Search for e-team on you tube. You bloody Cheater!

My caption:

"Hi, we're your new neighbours"

Actually, its a complete rip off of the original A-team TV show opening dialogue. I just changed a few words.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_A-Team

Opening sequence

Each episode of the first four seasons began with this voiceover introduction:“ Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

Once there was a time.. A time before wireless transmission of data, the destruction of mankind by the thoughts of informational 'right' that is today's society.

Years ago, an 'evil' server was implemented into the system and caused havoc among the I.T. community and terrorized the surfing community of people among the internet.

A few years later after the implementation of wireless transmission, a lone router reflashed and made as a helpless pineapple took after the wireless transmission of data much of that the 'evil' server of the years before had done.

Now is a dawn of a new era. With Vista wireless security gone havoc and the I.T. community turned into what is now known as 'Security Experts' the pineapple and the 'evil server' did not have access to but a fifth of the information that they had once before..

The pineapple and the server got together and decided to create a new evil. An evil that could only rival godzilla himself in his power and his purpose.. With the power of a single router and the cuteness of a plush monkey the server and the pineapple worked furiously day and night for a solution to their problem. A solution that would help to bring both back to the days of 'PWNERS of all Internets'..

And so the Interceptor was born..

Now on the prowl not alone as the server or the pineapple once was, but together in an unending search for pwners of all base...

The E Team Lives....

<insert badass intro music here>

hakgang20.png

So what you think? I'll setup a caption l8r, I gotta get to work :P