ICS and the fon

Hey guys,

quick question,

I'm alittle confused here,

All i want to do i connect to the internet via wifi, then share that connection through my fon which is connected via ethernet

wireless internet -> laptop --ethernet--> fon

I don't know why but i can't get it to work. All i want to do is share the internet from my wifi card to my fon connected via ethernet. Can someone help?

or, is this the guide to do it:? http://wiki.hak5.org/wiki/Internet_Connect...mit_Der_Jasager or is that when you, yourself are wanting to connect to the fon via wifi as well?

Sorry for the "noob" question,

Thanks in advance,

(I'm on a macbook with bootcamp dual booted in windows xp doing this if that makes any difference.)

That guide is for XP so won't work on the Mac. The basic concepts are the same, share/bridge your wireless on the Mac onto the ethernet cable then do the same on the fon. You end up with one network straight through.

Hopefully some nice Mac user will do a ICS equivalent tutorial.

That guide is for XP so won't work on the Mac. The basic concepts are the same, share/bridge your wireless on the Mac onto the ethernet cable then do the same on the fon. You end up with one network straight through.

Hopefully some nice Mac user will do a ICS equivalent tutorial.

sorry, i didn't further explain. I'm on a Macbook dual booted with bootcamp into windows xp

but is that guide for what i want to do?