la fonera + or La Fonera

okay i'm looking at buying a fon and i'm wondering if which of the two listed on their us website would be the easiest to flash and put jasager on from what i can tell the guide is for the fon 2100 my question is what current fon model best reflects using this guide and or instructions on how to put jasager on a new fon model.

I would go with the 2100. It would probably be the easiest of the two. I own a 2100 fon have had no major problems with flashing it.

well thats nice and all but my question is what model is the 2100 fon according to their webstore they have the la fonera or the la fonera +. Anyways thanks for the help

well thats nice and all but my question is what model is the 2100 fon according to their webstore they have the la fonera or the la fonera +. Anyways thanks for the help

Doesn't really matter which one you choose. The Fon+ has a lan port and works just as well. I have written a full guide for installing Openwrt and Jasager on the Fon+. It really is up to you.