Wifizoo

stanni

Hey,

I've wanted to have a play with wifizoo for a while and I have just got around to doing so, but I’m having some problems.

All I have done is connect to the network and fired up wifizoo with this command:

./wifizoo.py -i eth1

It then "initialises" and I can then view the local webpage for it at "127.0.0.1:8000". But the problem is it won’t capture anything. In the web browser it always says "No information was captured yet" and on the shell window it is not displaying any information either.

Have I missed something?

Thanks, Stanni

Hey,

I've wanted to have a play with wifizoo for a while and I have just got around to doing so, but I’m having some problems.

All I have done is connect to the network and fired up wifizoo with this command:

./wifizoo.py -i eth1

It then "initialises" and I can then view the local webpage for it at "127.0.0.1:8000". But the problem is it won’t capture anything. In the web browser it always says "No information was captured yet" and on the shell window it is not displaying any information either.

Have I missed something?

Thanks, Stanni

Did you set-up some kind of MITM?

Is your card in monitor mode? Do you have scapy.py installed?

sudo su
airmon-ng start eth1
airodump --write wifi mon0
python wifizoo.py -c wifi-01.cap
start firfox 127.0.0.1:8000

I have my card in monitor mode and I am using BT3 so I assumed it came with scapy. Also I believe it is because I am trying to get it to work on an encrypted networks. It works OK on open networks but for airodump to sniff encrypted networks it has to be in monitor mode and I can't connect to encrypted networks when I'm in monitor mode.

Also can I ask what this bit of code does (whats the info in wifi-01.cap it is using)?

airodump --write wifi mon0

python wifizoo.py -c wifi-01.cap

Thanks, Stanni