Jasager Fon+ 2201

Hello,

I'm trying to install Jasager on a Fon+ 2201 and I get the following error:

ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for kmod-wifi:

kernel (=2.6.21.5-atheros-1) wireless-tools

I'm using Chris Oliver's blog ( http://excid3.betaserver.org/fon-2201/open...n-the-fon-plus/ )

I tried searching the web for an answer. All I got was this guy who had the same problem until he tried the blog that I am already trying:

http://hak5.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11638 :angry:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you scroll down on Chris Oliver's blog, I'm "noleafclover"

Thanks

i remember seeing this error on my fon+. i followed excid3's guide. in that page (guide and comment section), one post talks about -nodeps. another post talks about renaming the status file to status.old. another post talks about editing 2 files and removing some entries.

one of the solution i suggested will fix the problem. sorry, i dont know which one it is. but please read that guide thoroughly.

i remember seeing this error on my fon+. i followed excid3's guide. in that page (guide and comment section), one post talks about -nodeps. another post talks about renaming the status file to status.old. another post talks about editing 2 files and removing some entries.

one of the solution i suggested will fix the problem. sorry, i dont know which one it is. but please read that guide thoroughly.

I fixed this by using "ipkg install -force-depends kmod-gpio_2.6.21.5-atheros-1_mips.ipk" command.