I-Doser.. What's your thoughts?

h3%5kr3w

If you do not know what I-doser is, it is a way of changing the alignment of chemicals in your brain via what is called bineural sounds constantly played in stereo through your headset. You can find out more here: http://www.i-doser.com/

Honestly, I was skeptical, tried one (cant remember what it was called but it was a high-q mp3) and it made me feel kinda funny..

Going to try the LSD one sometime. I honestly dont think that it will actually get you high or anything but it is an interesting thing... or a really great idea to make money. Either way try it out and see what you think. I'm just curious what others feel about this stuff.

I have the entire set of i-doser cause a friend of mine got it. If you have good quality headphone it works. Though there are some people who it works on others it doesn't I tried Morphine and after about 15mins I couldn't feel my legs :) it was cool. Passed out and when I woke up and I was in a lethargic opiate like bliss for about an hour after. Made it a bitch walking. I haven't reinstalled it yet been debating. Only tried anesthesia 3 and Morphine.

To get the full go out of it you need REAL good headphones. I wouldn't recommend ear buds. Also when your listening to it you need to be relaxing and preferably eyes closed with nothing distracting you. Also depends what "dose" file your using. Some work on people while others don't.

It pales in comparison with the real chemicals. While it is possibly to alter the way you brain works by subjecting it to aural stimulation, actually using chemicals like methylenedioxymethamphetamine, 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine, or trimethoxyphenethylamine to alter your brain chemistry will produce much more pronounced results. However, its a whole world safer than the above and you avoid complications like requiring sunglasses on a cloudy day or being deathly afraid of traffic lights and hen parties. I suggest reading Aldous Huxley's The Doors of Perception if this interests you. There is also a very interesting psychologist called Susan Blackmore who has written a lot of material on the nature of conciousness.

yah, as a previously avid user *not abuser* in high school, I thoroughly know my shiz when it comes to: weed, acid, and ecstasy.

So I know it wont be like THAT stuff was, but still something fun *yet legal* :D

The illegality never bothers me in all honesty, I've learnt that if your wearing a suit and playing with a blackberry you can walk around the police stop & search points with ease, they even usher you by while your bag is loaded with goodies.

Fond memories all in all.

The long and short of it is that children should have nothing to do with drugs, at all. You need to let your brain develop before you start tweaking it or you never get the baseline sorted out. Also, if you just want to get fucked up, don't bother. If the idea of hacking your brain seems fun then investigate the idea, but your mind is like a pair of underpants, if you expand it to much then the elastic goes and you can't just go out and buy another mind.

I lol'd @ Lopez.

Is it safe to assume that the mojority of IT ninja's in here are either stoners or ex-stoners?

I will admit I fall into the later catagory.

I-dose the cheap mans high, fuck the credit crunch must be hitting you americans bad =P

Not so much stoners or similar, just curious people of the grayhat persuasion. Part of that is regarding anti-drugs laws in the same light as laws about not hacking things... i.e. SEP

Drugs aren't for everyone and I think a lot of people here would balk at the idea of taking them themselves, but hopefully they would maintaine an open mind about other peoples discussions of the topic.

I LOL'd at the south park references.

I will check out I-Doser, thanks for the interesting suggestion. I am interested in the affect it will have one me. Sometimes, I get way stressed out. I need to find a way to calm my anxiety sometimes. Hopefully, this will be an option for me.

Also VaKo, I also agree with what you are saying. I will admit drugs aren't for me, the occasional beer is all I need.

Great post.

Cheers,

Hyde

An exeptional post VaKo, I would have to say though I intend to not to take drugs, they have ruined far too many peoples lives. But on the other hand, so has smoking and drinking, and some drugs are when uncut, less harming than drinking or smoking, and also less addictive.

Keeping an open mind is very important matter on a topic like this.

An exeptional post VaKo, I would have to say though I intend to not to take drugs, they have ruined far too many peoples lives. But on the other hand, so has smoking and drinking, and some drugs are when uncut, less harming than drinking or smoking, and also less addictive.

Keeping an open mind is very important matter on a topic like this.

I lol'd at ethan hunts comment. XD

I concur with everyone else, vako's post was exceptional and stood out as always, even if it did lack his usually comical greatness and ZING!

Now if you will excuse me I am off to to sell my comp gear for a new set of head phones and a couple of gig worth of the latest I-Dose crack. I wonder if it will make my ears turn yellow or fall off. =P

lawl! kinda blew me away when I found this thread still toward the top of the pile. Well I have to say I have not had any more time to check it out...

BTW, as far as illegal drugs being less harmful.. My wife is in school to become a nurse (and she get's out in july w00t! <sugar momma/> j/k) look up info on anything from tylenol to morphene and you'll see that EVERYTHING is damn near worse than illegal drugs (just not habit forming.. most of them anyway)

Ok these may seem harmless but I would be a little worried. Why? Well they might not know the true extent of what these do. Call me whatever you like just remember Coke use to contain Coke and then they found out it was addictive etc. No you could say what about caffeine its addictive well thats why I don't take it by the store load.