Miley Cyrus Leaked Photos

rtc443

Ok everyone this post is not really about miley cyrus, i dont know if anyone has heard but a "hacker" got her myspace password and gmail account so he got some i guess racy pictures of her.....

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/10/m...-cyrus-hac.html

The real reason im posting is the fact of the kind of person the "hacker" is >>>> his wesite.....

http://www.trainreq.org/

THIS IS WHY US PEOPLE GET SOME "BAD" REP

I myself think this guy is a total asshole (srry) he wants the image of look at me i am 1337 hax0r and am so cool.

If you just read up on him alittle you might get the same feeling, i am just angry, because he makes us the real good guys look very bad... i keep thinking about the film "Hackers Are People Too"

I would just like to hear your opinion of this whole ordeal, and if you dont care then i understand and you can just go on with your day/night.

thanks

o rlly wow im really not with the times, i havn't watched tv in awhile, sorry everyone for the crappy post

TV... has what to do with current events? Also, try some grammar once in a while ^_^

Feds show up because of the possibility of CP, plus media attention. Other than that if the celebrity was older(legal) i have no problem with this type of thing. They make their money in front of a camera. If I find a facebook exploit to dump pictures of paris hilton... Im so doing it and selling them to the first tabloid.

I can't believe this guy. I am sitting next to my little brother while reading this post and I told him that Miley Cyrus got her myspace hacked and the guy who did it was bragging about himself (he is only 8, but a work in progress and smart!) he asked me why people would do things like this. I didn't exactly know how to respond, but it ended up me and him watching Hackers Are People To. Later, I went on the website to see what this guy's deal was and all i saw was stuff about him. He is full of himself, inconsiderate, and has no respect to the community of people that actually don't use their skills maliciously, but try and clear that name up! Bottom line all I am saying that this guy is a rock on the road, don't let him role onto the rode and cause trouble, just let him be and ignore him!

@dr0p- I read your post on using grammar earlier in this chat. I am no English major, but I hope this is ok lol.

cheers,

Destro and James

I can't believe this guy. I am sitting next to my little brother while reading this post and I told him that Miley Cyrus got her myspace hacked and the guy who did it was bragging about himself (he is only 8, but a work in progress and smart!) he asked me why people would do things like this. I didn't exactly know how to respond, but it ended up me and him watching Hackers Are People To. Later, I went on the website to see what this guy's deal was and all i saw was stuff about him. He is full of himself, inconsiderate, and has no respect to the community of people that actually don't use their skills maliciously, but try and clear that name up! Bottom line all I am saying that this guy is a rock on the road, don't let him role onto the rode and cause trouble, just let him be and ignore him!

@dr0p- I read your post on using grammar earlier in this chat. I am no English major, but I hope this is ok lol.

cheers,

Destro and James

That is exactly what I am thinking too, I didn't mean to offend anyone or post her leaked photos. I was just trying to express how I felt about the whole situation. The minute I saw his reaction (saw it on inside edition) i just wanted to....i dont know. Hes just into himself and wants the so called fame and glory of "hacking" into her myspace. I'm glad im not the only one that feels the same way about his character.

That is exactly what I am thinking too, I didn't mean to offend anyone or post her leaked photos. I was just trying to express how I felt about the whole situation. The minute I saw his reaction (saw it on inside edition) i just wanted to....i dont know. Hes just into himself and wants the so called fame and glory of "hacking" into her myspace. I'm glad im not the only one that feels the same way about his character.

Good to hear also rtc443. I completely understand how your are feeling. I also didn't mean to offend or cause any trouble by my post. It was just hard to express how I feel about the situation. Also i think this guy should be contacted about what he has done. I personally think it can only help.

cheers,

Destro