Centering CSS website content

Micah C

Hello Everyone,

I am programming a website for a client and I have run into a problem. I am trying to center a CSS image box. (Code listed below) Can anyone help me with this? Any Suggestions and ideas are welcome. Thanks for the help.

Micah C

Original Code found at:

http://sonspring.com/journal/hoverbox-image-gallery

The code is not currently centering on the clients website.

Hello Everyone,

I am programming a website for a client and I have run into a problem. I am trying to center a CSS image box. (Code listed below) Can anyone help me with this? Any Suggestions and ideas are welcome. Thanks for the help.

Micah C

Original Code found at:

http://sonspring.com/journal/hoverbox-image-gallery

The code is not currently centering on the clients website.

Looks centered to me??

Yes obviously the example code works fine. Quick and dirty solution: try loading the example CSS code last, either by putting it at the end of your single CSS file on your client's site or by putting it in the last CSS file to load. That will make sure whatever code that is breaking the centering is overridden by the properly-working example. You might also want to post this problem at webmasterworld, where I take all my broken CSS. Their forum rules that disallow linking will help you get to the bottom of the problem by untangling your spaghetti code into a simple example.