some fun Walmart/Lorenzo Owning

JD

Not really that funny, you didn't really seem to own anyone.

The guys at Wal-Mart were just confused because you kept saying the same word over and over and they couldn't hear you properly.

The golden dildo thing is crap - Spektormax is terrible at ad-libbing.

No idea who Lorenzo is because I rarely go on the IRC channel, but it just seemed like you were picking on a kid.

The second time you phoned Wal-Mart was quite funny, but only because the manager you spoke to got the better of you.

The other calls to Wal-Mart confused the staff, but there wasn't really any humour resulting from the calls. I think you can trace Skype calls, since they keep traffic information and that will have your IPs, I don't see why Skype and your ISPs couldn't be subpoenaed or whatever. Spectormax is a massive dick for calling that woman a bitch when she's just doing her job.

meh...well, i decided to do the "adult" thing and i took the MP3's off the host and took down the blog post so...yeah...i personally think it was a retarded idea and that's why you didn't hear my voice much

I see you have yet to speak to spektormax on skype.

Yes you're correct, I have never spoken to him on skype. I just thought it was a bit hypocritical of you to refer to him as immature when you've created such topics on your own.

</scarcasm>

Yes you're correct, I have never spoken to him on skype. I just thought it was a bit hypocritical of you to refer to him as immature when you've created such topics on your own.

</scarcasm>

Erm... how was that post sarcastic?

Edit: You actually wrote 'scarcasm' but I'm assuming you did actually mean 'sarcasm'...

</scarcasm>

Erm... how was that post sarcastic?

Edit: You actually wrote 'scarcasm' but I'm assuming you did actually mean 'sarcasm'...

Yeah you're right on both fronts, I really need to stop drinking so much, and during the day no less.

i dugg it

why not, doesn't cost me anything

also take a look

<---------

it's my 100th post

somebody congratulate me on having too much time to waste with you guys

Hak.5 rocks, thanks Darren

1281st post...how much time have i wasted on here?