power cut while flashing

messsy

yeah i do that sometimes lol, well i threw my eepc when the power went, probably not the best way to treat it :\

im sure i cant do nothing with it now, seen as flashing a phones firmware or bios,, power suply is crutial.. :'(

im also sure im answering my own question here and i feel like a d**k lolz,

the hope remains that a 'magic app' will be posted to fix it

if not it will be....

*RIP* Sandisk cruzer U3 4Gb in a dazzaling white, real name:SDCZ6-4096RG *RIP*

03.03.09 - 04.03.09 :'(

yeah i do that sometimes lol, well i threw my eepc when the power went, probably not the best way to treat it :\

im sure i cant do nothing with it now, seen as flashing a phones firmware or bios,, power suply is crutial.. :'(

im also sure im answering my own question here and i feel like a d**k lolz,

the hope remains that a 'magic app' will be posted to fix it

if not it will be....

*RIP* Sandisk cruzer U3 4Gb in a dazzaling white, real name:SDCZ6-4096RG *RIP*

03.03.09 - 04.03.09 :'(

oh thats not so bad chuck. how about slamming a 900 dollar mini note thats only 4 days old.

Photo_051108_001.jpg

quizimg.png

i get pissed sometimes too. i also slammed an 1800 dollar xps m1330 but ill look and see if i have pics of that one somewhere.

thank you i feel better now lol

shit bro, it looks like my old dell studio 1737 lmao, i was testing some files and fried my HDD, the thing was i knew what it done ans i still clicked it, the dell was only 3 weeks old lmao, realy i should have spent £60 on new hdd but no, not me, i decided to throw it full pelt at the wall..

so i brought another 1 :) im on my third hdd now lol.

ill upload a pic of my N82 that died in a horrific accident,, it decided to laugh at me when i was loosing it so i sent it on its way to the door frame, 2 days after i smashed the screen....

i think its a way of making myself learn by smashing up my material things that meen soooo much to me

yeah it feels bad when you destroy these things but when you know other people are as moody as yourself it kindof makes you feel better

i like the idea for the new topic, if its not up by tomorrow i will start it with my dead N82 :)

Does it show up under Computer Management, perhaps its only missing the partition. (More likely you're fucked).