new tool, twitter back

digininja

IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP IT'S A TRAP*

In all honesty though, what would ever happen to it?

The ONLY thing I could think of is someone gaining access to my account and deleting everyone,... but that certainly wouldn't happen to any of us, right?

*(digininja's stealing your passwords kiddos*)

*(jkjkjkjkhesprobablyacoolperson)

One thing I can see this being used for is a bruteforcer. If you cna modify the script a bit, you could add any users name and then make it read from a password list to get a successfull login. You can do the backup step to verify the login, so if the backup works, then you stop the script and echo the password that worked for that user name. Hmm...I have never used twitter before though other than to read other peoples twits. I don't have an account to test the backup script, but from looking at the soucre code, it doesn't look like digininja is stealing anyones passwords. It doesn't post it anywhere other than to the server to login and it only backs up and restores the file it downloads.