Mass Effect

VaKo

I've been playing Mass Effect since Wenesday, and today I find that I've nearly finished it. As a half-hearted gamer I find this a little suprising as just when I thought I might be getting to the halfway point I hit the end game run. I *really* like the story and the setting but i'm forced to go "oh... is that it?". Given that I like this game but found it way to short, and loved Fallout 3 (which was about right for a game length wise, although it could have been a little longer) what else is there I might like? I'm a sci-fi person rather than fantasy so if it features wizards and swords I will probally be uninterested. Any ideas?

I've been playing Mass Effect since Wenesday, and today I find that I've nearly finished it. As a half-hearted gamer I find this a little suprising as just when I thought I might be getting to the halfway point I hit the end game run. I *really* like the story and the setting but i'm forced to go "oh... is that it?". Given that I like this game but found it way to short, and loved Fallout 3 (which was about right for a game length wise, although it could have been a little longer) what else is there I might like? I'm a sci-fi person rather than fantasy so if it features wizards and swords I will probally be uninterested. Any ideas?

red alert 3

sins of a solar empire (this is a game for when you have a lot of time on your hands because some levels can take 5 hours to beat )

saints row 2

battlefield 2

call of duty 5 (nazi zombies!!!)

lost planet extreme condition (great game )

war hammer 40k

prey

Half life 2 (any of the episodes )

dead space

Stalker clear sky

FEAR

(great games that I played that don't involve magic and swords and crap)

if your after sci-fi rpg games with some fps features, then the STALKER series will work well (though you may want at least the unlimited health cheat because the game is insanely unfair in how easy it is for the enemy to kill you )

STALKER shadow of Chernobyl

STALKER clear sky

i like sci-fi RPG/fps games also but there doesn't seem to be many of them