Pictures of your rigs at work.

WinstonSmith

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They still haven't forgiven you? It was only one beer and you wouldn't have dropped it if the new router hadn't come in.

I blame the whole thing on the person who carelessly placed the backup NAS right next to the wall where it made a continent bench. Any way, I only too two drives out to use as a tray to prevent my kebab staining the top of the NAS, that's one less than is required for the NAS to go down.

I blame the whole thing on the person who carelessly placed the backup NAS right next to the wall where it made a continent bench. Any way, I only too two drives out to use as a tray to prevent my kebab staining the top of the NAS, that's one less than is required for the NAS to go down.

ROFLMFAO that is gold especially spilling the beer on the NAS. I bet it wasn't so funny when it actually happend.

NAS's the new geek beer coaster!

Well, a photo of my office computer won't be anything too special (if I remember I'll get it tomorrow).

The actual machine rooms,..., well I'd feel uncomfortable taking a photo of them.

Picture003.jpg

:D

The sound inside a server room is so soothing. Reminds me so much when I sit on the seat closest to the wing on a flight, the turbine engine has a nice tone.

At least all your machines are identical..., we have a several purple suns, then silver suns, then dells, then blah blah blah blah all different...,

MAD UGGLIEZ.

Here's my office computer set up...,

post-12442-1235759153_thumb.jpg

Nothing too special.

We have a few machine rooms, but the one I'm never allowed into is this one. :( I can get all the way down and right up to it but the actual doors themselves are sealed with magnets and my keycard doesn't have access.

EDIT: I just noticed that both my wallpapers are zombie related..., irony? I didn't plan that.

lol I am starting to feel your pain, my desk is massive and I have 2 desktops and two laptops on it and under it 3 desktops, 1 router, 1 switch, one access point and a printer. It doesnt help matters when your bedroom is as small as a shoe box.

I want a whole room and a server cabinant!

I had my boss take a pix. I always ask permission though from them for anything haha. Once a new dell comes in, I'll upack it right away, fill out the papers of what we recieved, send it to billing etc. Ill notify my boss about it, we'll install the nos and let it burn in on a small rack till we implement it after a few weeks.

I try to get all the easy work out of the way. My boss has to deal with the finances, meetings etc. But yes, I always ask for permission for anything. I swear, nothing breaks till theres change as in somebody touches it haha.

3310278928_807d8feca3.jpg

My workplace. I used to change it about once a month, but I'm quite satisfied with the current one.

lol, no mighty mouse?

Nice setup but they must have money to burn if they are spending it on Apple displays. ViewSonic do better displays at a lower cost or they could buy a Dell one that is the same but at a fraction of the cost