zero punctuation

shonen

Firstly sorry in advanced if someone has posted a similar topic in here, I did however do a quick search and came up empty.

Anyways seeing as sharing is caring and have found that most members of the hak5 community like to indulge in sarcasm and quick wit I thought I would introduce you folk to Ben Yahtzee Crenshaw. Yahtzee is a British-born, currently Australian-based writer and gamer who brings a unique and refreshing prospective to game reviewing. I have been following his work for about a year now and eagerly await his latest installments every Wednesday, but hey don't take my word for it check out his Saints Row review which is highly amusing http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...12-Saints-Row-2

Latest installments can be found at

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation

enjoy

just make sure you need that much sarcasm and bitterness.

I lol'd, thanks for the morning dose of laughter, my day is off to a fantastic start.

Yahtzee is hilarious, I have been following him ever since the escapist magazine picked him up.

The first time I came across Yahtzee was after a big night of drinking with a mate, we ended up going back to a friend of a friends house who just so happens to be a programmer for EA Games. Anways said ED dude introduce me to one review where he took the beat down stick to programmers at EA, Damn I was drunk and laughed my nipples off. Was awesome I also got to play/preview a couple of games a year before release.

I have to ask what is your fav review from Yahtzee? I always loved the smash brothers brawl and mail bag one seeing as I hate smash brothers brawl with a passion. God I wanna slap my 20 something friends when we have drinks and they want to play that god awful piece of shit!

ZP feels like it's been around -forever-.

I can't imagine anyone who hasn't heard of it..., they show it on X-play, right?

I suppose he's amusing, but his reviews are not to be taken seriously.

lol I have not played pain killer but I do remember that in the review. My spider sense detects disappointment so I am assuming there was no gun that shoots shurikens and lightening.

I suspect future modding potential that and a gun with tits that blinds enemies with breast milk.

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched this guy for the first time. I am still laughing now. He is hilarious. I like how he doesn't drag out certain parts of the game. Tells what needs to be told and bing bang boom it done and funny. Thanks for the show Shonen!

cheers,

Destro

Glad you enjoyed it.

Speaking of ZP I just finished watching the latest one on yet another zombie horror game, review was so so and by no means up to his usually standard. Maybe next week I will get my dose of lul'z, that is if the I-dose doesn't have a mp3 for it yet =P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...