ZigZagJoe

With the "only send pandora.." checked, I got

E GET for non pandora url

E POST for non pandora url

E CONNECT for pandora.com:443 with Response Tunn success

E GET for audio-sjl-a.. with Response None

Error: "It's taking longer than expected.."

No ripping.

I use PortableTor, PortableFirefox with no PAC file.

mmm, bugger. I guess that means they do indeed filter by IP at the audio download servers now. And they just kill the connection if it isn't. Atleast the exemption is working properly otherwise. (The E prefix is for exempt: those URLs are not going through the configured proxy). Then again, i am not sure, as some of my friends who are not in the US tried a pandora URL and it worked fine. Odd. Can't get tor to get me a non-us exitnode (the one time i wish i wasn't in the US...)

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, indeed, i have replicated this on windows 7. by replicated, i mean it happens and i haven't the faintest what would be causing it. Atleast i can try to figure it out. It seems to be related to the listview. Right when it is about to scroll, freeze. Might be related to the forced double-buffering.

Yup, sure enough, without it works. I've updated the current link with one that had double buffering disabled. I guess a flickery display is better than one that does not work at all.

Got it going - starts up and uses a lot of CPU and IE running Pandora takes up 136,312k according to Task Manager. I just noticed a big reduction in CPU ... it seems Turbo Boost died again. Songs are playing in regular time. Oh wait, it was playing regular, now it's halted. I was able to close IE and SProxy with no problems though.

No rush - take your time - I've got to go through all the stuff I've captured anyway! Thanks for your time ZZJ :)

Odd. Can't get tor to get me a non-us exitnode (the one time i wish i wasn't in the US...)

I use PortableTor with the following lines in the Tor.cfg file:

ExitNodes nixnix,moria1,moria2,inap1,torxmission,augrime,err,sasquatch,foundry,peertechdat

a,whistlersmother,BostonUCompSci,lefkada,agrippator,moria5,bettyboop,MrRelay,A1D

DB57EFA57ACA20,Butterfly,myrnaloy,jalopy,cjb,torftw,ArikaYumemiya,redpin,eapple,

s

tugsDOTcom,MasterMindZ,random,AscendedDaniel,Trusno1,mushin,Unnamed,Insytez,pick

a

proxy,illuminata,anduin,NOYB,vwglobaltoadcom,codemonkeysorg,hyperfocusedTOR,WeAr

e

AHedge

StrictExitNodes 1

Will this help?

Got it going - starts up and uses a lot of CPU and IE running Pandora takes up 136,312k according to Task Manager. I just noticed a big reduction in CPU ... it seems Turbo Boost died again. Songs are playing in regular time. Oh wait, it was playing regular, now it's halted. I was able to close IE and SProxy with no problems though.

No rush - take your time - I've got to go through all the stuff I've captured anyway! Thanks for your time ZZJ :)

what uses a lot of cpu - sproxy? around 20% would be normal for turbo ripping. the browser using a lot of cpu is not abnormal, however, considering it is almost constantly downloading new tracks and trying to play them. I've also noticed that the flash player tends to leak memory over time.

Also, check for message boxes- important errors are typically shown in them - i.e something has gone gravely wrong and probably can't continue normally, or it is something the user needs to know. I find windows likes to hide them from me, making a sound, but they are below all the other windows. I usually have them put a message in the respective log before showing the message box, however, so if everything has stopped and you can't see anything try the log.

I use PortableTor with the following lines in the Tor.cfg file:

Will this help?

Nah, see, I *wanted* an exit note that was not US so i could try if it would allow me to download tracks from a non-us IP address. It's alright.

So I downloaded pandorasaver onto a fresh computer a little few days ago and I ran into a list of errors yesterday. Thats all fine and well, I closed out and restarted computer... and all of a sudden my internet isn't working. I start pandora saver again and it works - any ideas?

I'd really prefer not to have to run pandora saver every time I want to access the internet.

So I downloaded pandorasaver onto a fresh computer a little few days ago and I ran into a list of errors yesterday. Thats all fine and well, I closed out and restarted computer... and all of a sudden my internet isn't working. I start pandora saver again and it works - any ideas?

I'd really prefer not to have to run pandora saver every time I want to access the internet.

In IE, tools -> internet options -> connections -> LAN Settings -> Uncheck use a proxy server (while SProxy is NOT running). Then hit okay, and okay again.

Do get me a log if you get a sec, so i can see what the errors were.

what uses a lot of cpu - sproxy? around 20% would be normal for turbo ripping. the browser using a lot of cpu is not abnormal, however, considering it is almost constantly downloading new tracks and trying to play them. I've also noticed that the flash player tends to leak memory over time.

Also, check for message boxes- important errors are typically shown in them - i.e something has gone gravely wrong and probably can't continue normally, or it is something the user needs to know. I find windows likes to hide them from me, making a sound, but they are below all the other windows. I usually have them put a message in the respective log before showing the message box, however, so if everything has stopped and you can't see anything try the log.

SProxy runs about 23%. Browser takes choke cpu and mem. I have not seen any errors using the most recent version. HOWEVER, I did download the last version (SimpleProxy 1.000d), erased everything that was in the folder, and ran that this afternoon and found this problem in an SP dialog box:

Fatal error!

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at

System.Windows.Forms.ListView.ListViewNativeItemCollection.RemoveAt(Int32index)

at

System.Windows.Forms.ListView.ListViewNativeItemCollection.Remove(ListViewItem item)

at

System.Windows.Forms.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.Remove(ListViewItem item)

at Proxy.MainForm.AddItem(ListViewItem i)

at Proxy.G'UIItem.ctor(String s)

at Proxy.ProxyConnection,,,ctor(Socket sock, Int32 ind)

at Proxy.ServerThread.Run()

Then I got a Microsoft.NET Framework error:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application blah blah blah. The details are:

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3074 (QFE.050727-3000)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

SProxy

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.767

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/SProxy/SProxy.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

ehi5dhxc

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

PandoraSaver

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.6

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.6

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/SProxy/PandoraSaver.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

At(Int32index)

SProxy runs about 23%. Browser takes choke cpu and mem. I have not seen any errors using the most recent version. HOWEVER, I did download the last version (SimpleProxy 1.000d), erased everything that was in the folder, and ran that this afternoon and found this problem in an SP dialog box:

Fatal error!

at

System.Windows.Forms.ListView.ListViewNativeItemCollection.RemoveAt(Int32index)

at

System.Windows.Forms.ListView.ListViewNativeItemCollection.Remove(ListViewItem item)

at

System.Windows.Forms.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.Remove(ListViewItem item)

at Proxy.MainForm.AddItem(ListViewItem i)

at Proxy.G'UIItem.ctor(String s)

at Proxy.ProxyConnection,,,ctor(Socket sock, Int32 ind)

at Proxy.ServerThread.Run()

Then I got a Microsoft.NET Framework error:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application blah blah blah. The details are:

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

SProxy

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/SProxy/SProxy.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

ehi5dhxc

PandoraSaver

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.6

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.6

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/SProxy/PandoraSaver.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

At(Int32index)

Known bug. Related to minimize to tray. (fixed in latest version)

I really love the program I think its great, but im wondering if there is a way to change it so that pandorasaver adds Pandora ti the album name, I have a rather big music library and I don't want the music from PS so get mixed with the full albums I have.

I really love the program I think its great, but im wondering if there is a way to change it so that pandorasaver adds Pandora ti the album name, I have a rather big music library and I don't want the music from PS so get mixed with the full albums I have.

Do you mean the tag name or how the files are organized? If you want to put them in a seperate folder you could change the save folder (obviously), or change the organization structure to something like Pandora - %artist%\%album%\

If you mean the tags, that would be not necessarily hard to do but I'm not quite sure where that would go on the config layout. At the moment, pandora saved tracks are tagged with a comment of "Ripped by PandoraSaver [Z]"

RE: ver. 1007, et al / XP sp3 / FF / maxi player

Working quite well for me usually. I've found that using explorer to root around the save folder gobbles CPU resources; it can be shut down and reopened with good results. Otherwise I find either PS or PS or the player can be shut down and reopened with no ill effects.

Maybe next time: Here are some unrelated failure screens, FYI:

Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed: http://picasaweb.google.com

Is turbo download mode being disabled when MP3 encoding is enabled a desired behavior?

Yes, it is. (it has been discussed earlier in the thread). If turbo mode was enabled while it was converting the aac pandora sends to mp3, eventually bad things would happen (overflows and such). Simply put it's getting a new song every 5 or so seconds but encoding takes over 30 seconds.

Also, brofix, the link didn't work (forums rejected it). Are you using the older version because you had trouble with the new one? (i released 1.008 a few days ago). Just curious

1.007 is working so well with XP that I didn't want to muck it up but I will in the interest of the mission and knowing I can go back and so on. Vista is another matter, 1.007 or. 8. My connection with it is wireless and though good, performs subpar for our purposes. Though i find no instance of SP in task manager processes, FF won't connect and gives a 'proxy refusing connection notice'; IE says I'm not online. So I run the mini and it mucks along until timing out. None of this is news from me, but is not complete enough of a report to be helpful, I think. I need to try a direct connection with Vista to get a clearer picture.

1.007 is working so well with XP that I didn't want to muck it up but I will in the interest of the mission and knowing I can go back and so on. Vista is another matter, 1.007 or. 8. My connection with it is wireless and though good, performs subpar for our purposes. Though i find no instance of SP in task manager processes, FF won't connect and gives a 'proxy refusing connection notice'; IE says I'm not online. So I run the mini and it mucks along until timing out. None of this is news from me, but is not complete enough of a report to be helpful, I think. I need to try a direct connection with Vista to get a clearer picture.

I see. I blame vista tbh :P

I've been running Vista Business SP1 with ZoneAlarm (free) and AVG antivirus (free), wireless at an average 36k speed rate (router location), and although it can hiccup at times, it's been running fine in turbo mode. Something might happen along the way (haven't watched it 24/7 so monitor the log), but it may go off turbo mode. All I need to do is relaunch it by clicking on the link to reload the page and it's back in turbo. Once in every other day there might be a bigger failure, but I just shut down SProxy, close IE, and reopen and continue.

I use IE8 with SProxy, and use FF to do any other browsing. It just seems to be a smoother process especially with the browsers taking up so much RAM from the 1.2 gig I got on this notebook. I will download the latest version but I can live with 8 songs a minute. Seems the album images are being stored properly into the MP4s; all I have to do is erase all the .PNG files after I'm done.

Yes, it is. (it has been discussed earlier in the thread). If turbo mode was enabled while it was converting the aac pandora sends to mp3, eventually bad things would happen (overflows and such). Simply put it's getting a new song every 5 or so seconds but encoding takes over 30 seconds.

Also, brofix, the link didn't work (forums rejected it). Are you using the older version because you had trouble with the new one? (i released 1.008 a few days ago). Just curious

This makes me think that MP3 encoding with turbo mode should be handled differently then? Perhaps build a queue and stop to encode it after a period of time? Or change the way turbo mode is implemented to play the song until encoding is complete?

I haven't found a way to convert large numbers of AAC files to MP3 and preserve tag information...

Btw, it works fine on Win7!

I've been running Vista Business SP1 with ZoneAlarm (free) and AVG antivirus (free), wireless at an average 36k speed rate (router location), and although it can hiccup at times, it's been running fine in turbo mode. Something might happen along the way (haven't watched it 24/7 so monitor the log), but it may go off turbo mode. All I need to do is relaunch it by clicking on the link to reload the page and it's back in turbo. Once in every other day there might be a bigger failure, but I just shut down SProxy, close IE, and reopen and continue.

I use IE8 with SProxy, and use FF to do any other browsing. It just seems to be a smoother process especially with the browsers taking up so much RAM from the 1.2 gig I got on this notebook. I will download the latest version but I can live with 8 songs a minute. Seems the album images are being stored properly into the MP4s; all I have to do is erase all the .PNG files after I'm done.

Sounds good. (it writes the png files because the external tool expects a png file to embed, if available)

3338937073_afb5bc25ac_b.jpg

3339765370_1260170e61_o.jpg

3339765232_a9f86e4016_o.jpg

First and second one are caused by a small error in which when pandora has some sort of problem & sends a tuner warning, whose URL contains the tags it uses to decide what to do. It ends up trying to parse a HTML document like it was XML, hence the problem. Last one is some silliness in the listview control.

This makes me think that MP3 encoding with turbo mode should be handled differently then? Perhaps build a queue and stop to encode it after a period of time? Or change the way turbo mode is implemented to play the song until encoding is complete?

I haven't found a way to convert large numbers of AAC files to MP3 and preserve tag information...

Btw, it works fine on Win7!

Yeah, i really ought to completely rework how files are handled and move to having the thread dispatch a new class for processing a song, instead of handling them one-by-one. That way, it could spawn as many threads as cores are available for encoding.

To change the length of the song would be near impossible without bundling a bunch of files [different length aacs to be sent], and even then there would be hard to predict how long it would take.

I might write a simple tool depending on interest that encodes all the mp4/aac/m4a files it finds in a directory to mp3, and convert en masse (it would be trivial with code that already exists in PS - it has code to read/write ID3s and of course the conversion stuff is handled by faad/lame)

Possibly in a few days I'll release a new version with some small fixes and more changes in the innards of SProxy (learning more than i ever wanted about HTTP protocol. Also, non compliant servers be damned)

1.008 - This ver works well for me (XP/FF/maxi); with Vista 32bit wireless (11mbps) the pandora maxi IE player still chokes but songs are still ripped.

Minor comments: Nice fader thingy. For me personally I 'd like it to 'display song when saved' rather than 'ripped' (and not necessarily saved) as this is more pertinent to me.

Request to have fader open someplace other than on top of SP menu bar as one might always want to check settings, etc., or make some changes there.

Here's a 1.008 XP failure screen, FYI:

3344775860_2cb1b01f10_o.jpg

PS 1.008 XP FF (other FF open also): maxi player burps out of turbo into play mode with log saying nothing of note (it seems), as such:

Inspecting URL: http://audio-sjl-a-1.pandora.com/access/.....DCtAkoiDA%3D%3D

Matched audio URL: http://audio-sjl-a-1.pandora.com/access/.....DCtAkoiDA%3D%3D

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-3.pandora.com/images/pub...2_130W_130H.jpg

Got song: Tim Armacost - "Indian News" on 'Rhythm & Transformation'

Saving mp4 file (2734333 bytes) to J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Tim Armacost\Tim Armacost - Rhythm & Transformation - Indian News.mp4

Tagging mp4 file.

Running mp4tags.exe "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Tim Armacost\Tim Armacost - Rhythm & Transformation - Indian News.mp4" -A "Rhythm & Transformation" -a "Tim Armacost" -s "Indian News" -g "Jazz " -w "SID: 'Ben Allison Radio'" -c "Ripped by PandoraSaver [Z]" -P "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Tim Armacost\Rhythm & Transformation.png"

Done processing song

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-1.pandora.com/images/pub...3_130W_130H.jpg

Stop player and restart seems to work fine, back in turbo, ripping.

And again 15 mins later:

Got song: Julian Curwin - "Tango Saloon 1" on 'The Tango Saloon'

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-4.pandora.com/images/pub...4_130W_130H.jpg

Saving mp4 file (2004674 bytes) to J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Julian Curwin\Julian Curwin - The Tango Saloon - Tango Saloon 1.mp4

Tagging mp4 file.

Running mp4tags.exe "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Julian Curwin\Julian Curwin - The Tango Saloon - Tango Saloon 1.mp4" -A "The Tango Saloon" -a "Julian Curwin" -s "Tango Saloon 1" -g " " -w "SID: 'Astor Piazzolla Radio'" -c "Ripped by PandoraSaver [Z]" -P "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Julian Curwin\The Tango Saloon.png"

Done processing song

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-1.pandora.com/images/pub...4_200W_195H.jpg

Inspecting URL: http://audio-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/access/....H%2FiAzGQ%3D%3D

Matched audio URL: http://audio-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/access/....H%2FiAzGQ%3D%3D

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-2.pandora.com/images/pub...0_130W_130H.jpg

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-1.pandora.com/images/pub...7_200W_197H.jpg

Got song: Luciana Souza - "Suas Maos" on 'Brazilian Duos'

Saving mp4 file (1912196 bytes) to J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Luciana Souza\Luciana Souza - Brazilian Duos - Suas Maos.mp4

Tagging mp4 file.

Running mp4tags.exe "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Luciana Souza\Luciana Souza - Brazilian Duos - Suas Maos.mp4" -A "Brazilian Duos" -a "Luciana Souza" -s "Suas Maos" -g "Latin " -w "SID: 'Badi Assad Radio'" -c "Ripped by PandoraSaver [Z]" -P "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Luciana Souza\Brazilian Duos.png"

Done processing song

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-3.pandora.com/images/pub...0_130W_130H.jpg

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-4.pandora.com/images/pub...z059959q9ma.jpg

1.008 - This ver works well for me (XP/FF/maxi); with Vista 32bit wireless (11mbps) the pandora maxi IE player still chokes but songs are still ripped.

Minor comments: Nice fader thingy. For me personally I 'd like it to 'display song when saved' rather than 'ripped' (and not necessarily saved) as this is more pertinent to me.

Request to have fader open someplace other than on top of SP menu bar as one might always want to check settings, etc., or make some changes there.

Here's a 1.008 XP failure screen, FYI:

3344775860_2cb1b01f10_o.jpg

Click on the fader picture. It will come up with a title bar you can use to drag it around then. The settings for the fader are under "Extras" (ripped = saved)

The failure screen there is probably the tuner warning thing again. Can be safely ignored.

PS 1.008 XP FF (other FF open also): maxi player burps out of turbo into play mode with log saying nothing of note (it seems), as such:

Inspecting URL: http://audio-sjl-a-1.pandora.com/access/.....DCtAkoiDA%3D%3D

Matched audio URL: http://audio-sjl-a-1.pandora.com/access/.....DCtAkoiDA%3D%3D

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-3.pandora.com/images/pub...2_130W_130H.jpg

Got song: Tim Armacost - "Indian News" on 'Rhythm & Transformation'

Saving mp4 file (2734333 bytes) to J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Tim Armacost\Tim Armacost - Rhythm & Transformation - Indian News.mp4

Tagging mp4 file.

Running mp4tags.exe "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Tim Armacost\Tim Armacost - Rhythm & Transformation - Indian News.mp4" -A "Rhythm & Transformation" -a "Tim Armacost" -s "Indian News" -g "Jazz " -w "SID: 'Ben Allison Radio'" -c "Ripped by PandoraSaver [Z]" -P "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Tim Armacost\Rhythm & Transformation.png"

Done processing song

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-1.pandora.com/images/pub...3_130W_130H.jpg

Stop player and restart seems to work fine, back in turbo, ripping.

And again 15 mins later:

Got song: Julian Curwin - "Tango Saloon 1" on 'The Tango Saloon'

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-4.pandora.com/images/pub...4_130W_130H.jpg

Saving mp4 file (2004674 bytes) to J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Julian Curwin\Julian Curwin - The Tango Saloon - Tango Saloon 1.mp4

Tagging mp4 file.

Running mp4tags.exe "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Julian Curwin\Julian Curwin - The Tango Saloon - Tango Saloon 1.mp4" -A "The Tango Saloon" -a "Julian Curwin" -s "Tango Saloon 1" -g " " -w "SID: 'Astor Piazzolla Radio'" -c "Ripped by PandoraSaver [Z]" -P "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Julian Curwin\The Tango Saloon.png"

Done processing song

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-1.pandora.com/images/pub...4_200W_195H.jpg

Inspecting URL: http://audio-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/access/....H%2FiAzGQ%3D%3D

Matched audio URL: http://audio-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/access/....H%2FiAzGQ%3D%3D

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-2.pandora.com/images/pub...0_130W_130H.jpg

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-1.pandora.com/images/pub...7_200W_197H.jpg

Got song: Luciana Souza - "Suas Maos" on 'Brazilian Duos'

Saving mp4 file (1912196 bytes) to J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Luciana Souza\Luciana Souza - Brazilian Duos - Suas Maos.mp4

Tagging mp4 file.

Running mp4tags.exe "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Luciana Souza\Luciana Souza - Brazilian Duos - Suas Maos.mp4" -A "Brazilian Duos" -a "Luciana Souza" -s "Suas Maos" -g "Latin " -w "SID: 'Badi Assad Radio'" -c "Ripped by PandoraSaver [Z]" -P "J:\music - recording now - PandoraSaver\Luciana Souza\Brazilian Duos.png"

Done processing song

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-3.pandora.com/images/pub...0_130W_130H.jpg

Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-4.pandora.com/images/pub...z059959q9ma.jpg

Hmm, odd. Does it give any indication that it sniffed the song which is now playing? If it said nothing all it sounds like it didn't catch the URL, which makes little sense.

Click on the fader picture. It will come up with a title bar you can use to drag it around then.

I realized that. I didn't want to have to do a thing first off. Lazy.

The settings for the fader are under "Extras" (ripped = saved)
OK. I thought it was ripped once it was a temp file, but then might still be discarded if a dupe, and thus ripped but not saved.

Hmm, odd. Does it give any indication that it sniffed the song which is now playing? If it said nothing all it sounds like it didn't catch the URL, which makes little sense.
I'll check next time. Recollection is that the player had moved on by the time I noticed and the log had not (stuck), but if it had burped out of turbo that would have had to have been a while, I guess. I'll get back.