PandoraSaver

ZigZagJoe

Errr. That error isn't even possible :X (literally, by the time this is getting init'ed, that should be assigned....) added code to deal with that, in the future...

What browser are you using for PS, and what does the button do? (never change from loading, do nothing on click, PS not download, orrr..?)

also, go to http://zzj.itf-inc.com/version.html and report the flash version here.

o_0... why do I seem to be getting all the odd errors? Hehe.

I'm using firefox 3.0.8 and flash version "WIN 10,0,22,87." The button doesn't change from loading, except on the miniplayer, where it will work for the first song and then only sometimes refresh for subsequent ones. It worked in non-miniplayer once, but didn't refresh.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: never mind. duplicate detection was my fault.

New question:

does the duplicate detection work only based on file names? I.e., if I want to permanently move the files to my DAP and free some hard disk space, can I leave a 0 byte file with the old name to prevent it from being overwritten?

Thanks

Check Blacklist.txt. Put the location of where you moved the files into Blacklist.txt, and move it to the save folder. Then, in settings, enable blacklists. In the log, it should note a significant number of patterns were added.

o_0... why do I seem to be getting all the odd errors? Hehe.

I'm using firefox 3.0.8 and flash version "WIN 10,0,22,87." The button doesn't change from loading, except on the miniplayer, where it will work for the first song and then only sometimes refresh for subsequent ones. It worked in non-miniplayer once, but didn't refresh.

Hrm. Might be a flash 10 thing. I'll have to install it on a virtual pc and give it a few pokes.

@brofix & Tubbers

Eh, no, no plans at the moment. As it turns out i was thinking of mp3 -> mp4 conversion ( hey i was tired ); with mp4 the problem is extracting the metadata - mp4tags afaik only writes it, and faad provides incomplete data.

Actually, faad seems to provide most of the data except the albumart cannot be extracted.

@brofix & Tubbers

Eh, no, no plans at the moment. As it turns out i was thinking of mp3 -> mp4 conversion ( hey i was tired ); with mp4 the problem is extracting the metadata - mp4tags afaik only writes it, and faad provides incomplete data.

Actually, faad seems to provide most of the data except the albumart cannot be extracted.

Sorry, I should have noted I was speaking to Tubbers. I know you need your sleep.

Check Blacklist.txt. Put the location of where you moved the files into Blacklist.txt, and move it to the save folder. Then, in settings, enable blacklists. In the log, it should note a significant number of patterns were added.

Ok, I did this (I called the file directory.blacklist.txt, added a . , enabled blacklists (after disabling delete blacklisted files!), and it says one pattern loaded (I have a flat directory structure here).

It claimed to have loaded one rule, but did not blacklist any songs (the duplicate detection did work, however).

Unless I'm missing something, this will only work so long as the files exist in this directory, however. My goal was to be able to move them off the PC, and have it save a list of what was downloaded.

In order to do this, I replaced the contents of my blacklist file with a dir /b on that directory. After this, it loaded 506 patterns, but also failed to blacklist any songs (the extensions were different (I've transcoded mp4 to ogg, but the filenames were exactly the same).

Any idea why?

In order to do this, I replaced the contents of my blacklist file with a dir /b on that directory. After this, it loaded 506 patterns, but also failed to blacklist any songs (the extensions were different (I've transcoded mp4 to ogg, but the filenames were exactly the same).

The file extension shouldn't matter. This is from ZZJ's blacklist example file:

# You can export playlists from iTunes as text and use them as blacklists, too.

# Just change their extension to ".blacklist.txt"

# M3U playlists work as well. Just about anything is accepted.

# Place these blacklist files in the root of your save directory.

# Comparisons are case-insensitive, paths + extensions are disregarded, and any punctuation is removed.

I was also in the dilemna of keeping zero-byte files (which I originally did), or a blacklist. I opted for the blacklist as the number of files exceeded 7k. The only problem with that is I have to update my blacklist file with each batch that I download. Worse is that my keep percentage is only about 5% (I've got over 10k songs in iTunes) and can listen to only so much in any given day, so I end up adding the newly downloaded file list to my existing blacklist file, moving the files to a holding area, and reviewing/weeding using Winamp. Ones I keep I import into iTunes (I don't really use playlists).

You should also see the number of blacklist patterns loaded on the status page (i can't recall if it shows the patterns themselves, i might have changed that)

Also, you need to list directories in Blacklist.txt (exact name), not in a *.blacklist.txt file.

If you put a path like "G:\music\Pandora\" (example) in it, it will scan that directory for all files.

Yah, found that a while ago but didn't see the need to switch from mp4tags. it works, why bother? heh

What success I have had with the tedium that can be Deezer results from keeping an eye on the play arrow: if it is greyed (which can be hard to read) then the file will not play. I search for an artist, review the results for playable tracks, click on an album for which there are playable tracks (it seems it is either all or none that are playable), then save that album as a favorite. It will then be listed on the left and can be accessed with a click. Tracks can then be played in sequence, no further input required: start at track one and play the album through. (I don't bother with playlists or the dumb 'smartplaylists' as they won't play anything or will play one tune, though they list total playing time.)

Try "David Torn." " Prezens" works; "Lars and the Real Girl" does not (for me on my XP machine....Geezer is nothing if not tedious.... neither of these work on my Vista machine, though others do. Many tracks are not playable on the Vista unit.)

A relatively minor but sometimes helpful addition to the above is that if a track has a greyed play arrow but a non-greyed "+", it may be added to a playlist and played from there.

I wish someone would comment on the XP / Vista playability funk (most odd).

Can someone explain this error:

PS: PandoraSaver made an oopsie.

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at PandoraSaver.Saver.HandlePendingSessions() in C:\Documents and Settings\zigzagjoe\Desktop\PandoraSaver\new\src\Saver.cs:line 1490

This seems to happen while a file in being encoded to MP3 and Pandora is loading a new song in the player. Then because of this I can't download that new song that is playing in the player. :(

I recently moved my music collection and I am trying to get blacklists to work. In the Blacklist.txt file I put "W:\Itunes Library\" which found around 3700 patterns. I have use Blacklists checked and log duplicate songs on disk checked with duplicate name tol. 100% and strict duplicate checking off. I am still getting mostly duplicates and so far nothing has been skipped since I emptied the save folder. I assume I am doing something wrong but I don't know what. Any suggestions?

Also any chance you could add an option for VBR in encoding options?

Can someone explain this error:

PS: PandoraSaver made an oopsie.

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at PandoraSaver.Saver.HandlePendingSessions() in C:\Documents and Settings\zigzagjoe\Desktop\PandoraSaver\new\src\Saver.cs:line 1490

This seems to happen while a file in being encoded to MP3 and Pandora is loading a new song in the player. Then because of this I can't download that new song that is playing in the player. :(

Uh, weird.... that should not be able to happen, ever. in any case, it would happen after encoding is completed and would also be independent of sniffing new songs.

I recently moved my music collection and I am trying to get blacklists to work. In the Blacklist.txt file I put "W:\Itunes Library\" which found around 3700 patterns. I have use Blacklists checked and log duplicate songs on disk checked with duplicate name tol. 100% and strict duplicate checking off. I am still getting mostly duplicates and so far nothing has been skipped since I emptied the save folder. I assume I am doing something wrong but I don't know what. Any suggestions?

Also any chance you could add an option for VBR in encoding options?

Do you mean, it is downloading duplicates, or is just not saving a lot because matches? Also, keep in mind, itunes may mangle the names of files. Make sure the names are in the same format as PS forms them. (check the common tab - file name style).

Also, to do VBR, go on the advanced tab, and mess with the encoder command. I don't know what the option to make LAME do vbr is, however.

Thanks for the reply. That is weird then because it has happened at least 5 times. Could it be some sort of setting conflict? My guess was that the new temp file from the loading song was having some sort of conflict with the one being encoded.

I'll try to get you some more info if I can.

EDIT: Here are my current settings. Another quick question, to everybody I guess: Has anybody else had PandoraSaver crash when encoding MP3s to 320 kbps? I tried to, but mine crashed. I think 192 is safe, though I haven't tried any other bit rates in between.

post-13620-1239515995_thumb.png

Do you mean, it is downloading duplicates, or is just not saving a lot because matches? Also, keep in mind, itunes may mangle the names of files. Make sure the names are in the same format as PS forms them. (check the common tab - file name style).

Also, to do VBR, go on the advanced tab, and mess with the encoder command. I don't know what the option to make LAME do vbr is, however.

I mean it is downloading everything and not once did it stop due to a duplicate like it does when I have the same song in the save folder. Yeah I have the songs set to save only as title of the song. I realize Itunes saves slightly differently usually with track numbers before the song title but I figured it should at least catch the songs previously downloaded through Pandora even if they have been added to the Itunes library since they were saved the same way with only the name of the song and the same directory structure. Oh well I will just go through and delete duplicates whenever I add them. There is probably something stupid I am doing which is why it isn't working.

Thanks yeah I don't know it either so I will have to look it up and play with it.

EDIT: It was easier than I thought. I replaced -h with -V 1 and left -b along with the slider to set bitrate.

-V n VBR quality setting (0=highest quality, 9=lowest)

-b n specify a minimum allowed bitrate (8,16,24,...,320)

-B n specify a maximum allowed bitrate (8,16,24,...,320)

I mean it is downloading everything and not once did it stop due to a duplicate like it does when I have the same song in the save folder. Yeah I have the songs set to save only as title of the song. I realize Itunes saves slightly differently usually with track numbers before the song title but I figured it should at least catch the songs previously downloaded through Pandora even if they have been added to the Itunes library since they were saved the same way with only the name of the song and the same directory structure. Oh well I will just go through and delete duplicates whenever I add them. There is probably something stupid I am doing which is why it isn't working.

Thanks yeah I don't know it either so I will have to look it up and play with it.

EDIT: It was easier than I thought. I replaced -h with -V 1 and left -b along with the slider to set bitrate.

-V n VBR quality setting (0=highest quality, 9=lowest)

-b n specify a minimum allowed bitrate (8,16,24,...,320)

-B n specify a maximum allowed bitrate (8,16,24,...,320)

Adding a number or removing the artist will be enough to cause it to not match properly. You can just export all the songs you have in itunes and use that as a blacklist, however.

Sorry I wasn't clear enough. I know it can do that, I mean this: I already used it to download a large amount of data (~2 gigs), in the default .mp4 format. Is there an easy way to re-encode them after PandoraSaver has downloaded them? Like I said I could make a script to do it, but if there's already some way, that would be ideal.

Hey Tubbers (et al) ... if you guys are looking for an MP4-to-MP3 converter, why don't you use Foobar2000? You just need the LAME encoder (which exists with ZZJ's PS downloader). It will also tell you that you are going from one lossy (MP4) format to another lossy (MP3) format which you are. Just set VBR on (I understand that's preferred instead of always forcing a set bit rate), and use at least 160 or higher.

It will move over all (I believe) the existing tags (artist, track name, album name, etc.), except for the album cover. BUT just use another piece of software (iTunes works great) and ask it to get the album cover. Whether you opt to use iTunes to actually play the music is totally up to you, but it is great for updating tags one by one.

Foobar2000 is a multi-purpose audio player (yeah I know, Winamp, iTunes, QT, Realplay, so why another one...), but it's rediculously quick to load, you drag files to its plain looking (clean) track area, you have tons of conversion options (I haven't used them all), and it plays Pandora's HE-AAC files very efficiently. (http://www.foobar2000.org/)

This should let you spend your time downloading in turbo mode, and you can run Foobar2000 simultaneously without bogging down PS. The problem you will have is figuring out what to do with thousands of audio files!

As a less than satisfied winamp user looking for a good cross dir converter, I will happily try foobar. Looks much more promising than what I've stumbled upon.

Foobar seems to be a very versitle interface which uses existing converters (such as LAME). I've converted my MP3s to the more compact MP4s since my cell phone (w/Bluetooth) supports HE-AAC. And I'm anticipating iTunes will eventually jump on the bandwagon.

A caveat to my own conversion of MP3s to MP4s was that I didn't want to go from lossy to lossy directly, so I actually went from MP3 to FLAC (using Foobar as lossless), then to HE-AAC MP4. I used Nero's converter to create the HE-AAC files. The Nero AAC standalone converter (http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/nero_aac_ui.htm) has worked great for me and has been the easiest to configure HE-AAC.

And when I rip my music CDs, I first create lossless WAV files, then use Nero to create my HE-AAC MP4s. I would load about 25 files at a time and let her rip (any more and I noticed it would crash). The only irritation is that it opens up a DOS window for each song so it would be the primary window. It does close it after each song also, but ... you'll see. Just do it when you are watching TV or something non-PC. But it's a very quick process like Foobar so don't fret.

I know this really isn't about iTunes, but I've found out some further information about what iTunes does that was briefly mentioned early on, actually in a previous post. (I'm also hoping that I'm not the only one who uses iTunes lol). Here, I had replied to someone in an Apple forum who was trying to figure out why her album art wasn't "sticking" into the actual music file. She said she was getting 'white' images. This was my reply to her...

In the Summary area of that song, does it say "No Artwork Available" in greyed lettering? If it is, as you say, a white screen, then you are possibly saving a blank white image to your songs. Otherwise, that Summary area should show you the album cover (bigger version where you can copy/cut/paste/delete if you go to the Artwork tab.

AND this just popped into my head - you can have more than 1 "artwork" stored per music file in iTunes. IF your Summary area does not show the "No Artwork Available", go to the Artwork tab. Look at the slider bar across from Add/Delete. Is the slider all the way to the right? If so (and it isn't grayed out), try sliding it to the left a bit (this reduces the image size so that you can see multiple images if there is more than one).

Hoping that this is the case, highlight the "white" or unwanted image(s), then you can push the slider back to the right or leave it as is. For grins, if you did have 2 images stored, you can view them on the iTunes front by looking directly above the album image, in the "Now Playing" bar. You should see arrows on each end. Click one or the other...

And after further research and testing, I have found this out:

If you use iTune's Get Album Artwork, it will get it if it can find it but that image gets stored in the Album Artwork Download area of your iTunes music directory. IT DOES NOT GET WRITTEN INTO THE ACTUAL MUSIC FILE!

If that is what you have done, then you need to go to each song (or if you have multiple songs from an album you can group select and right click to the Get Info area. You must then go to the Artwork area, right click to copy, delete the phantom image, and then right click and paste the image.

You are looking at the image that is stored in the iTunes images directory, not the physical music file artwork image. Thank goodness - you can copy that image to Windows clipboard. Go to the Artwork tab and right click on the image and copy (or Ctrl-C). Delete the iTunes image by deleting it, then paste your clipboard image right back by right clicking and pasting (or Ctrl-V). Then click on OK to write the file back with the stored image.

Hope this helps!

Firstly, righteous performance continues to amaze. (And foobar is a nice sidekick.)

Otherwise....

When PS made this oopsie it then would not save a file until the error was acknowledged by the user (or at least I think that is what allowed it to move on, in this case some 15 hours later). It would be nice if it would move on without this intervention. (XP SP3 / FF / turbo (DS edition)) Perhaps it's obvious, but there were no other significant processes going on in this period; the machine was unmanned in the service of the most laudable PS Project.

4/22/2009 6:48:40 PM PS: File already exists! (H:\music - MERGED\The Blue Nile\The Blue Nile - Peace At Last - Family Life.mp4)

4/22/2009 6:48:40 PM #4867 GET http://images-sjl-1.pandora.com/images/pub...pg?lid=25955353

4/22/2009 6:48:41 PM PS: Done processing song

4/22/2009 6:48:41 PM #4868 GET http://www.pandora.com/xml/music/artist/bl...r=1240451320441

4/22/2009 6:48:41 PM PS: PandoraSaver made an oopsie.

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'H:\music - MERGED\_TEMP8530873935.dat' because it is being used by another process.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)

at PandoraSaver.Saver.HandlePendingSessions() in C:\Documents and Settings\zigzagjoe\Desktop\PandoraSaver\new\src\Saver.cs:line 1513

4/22/2009 6:48:41 PM #4869 GET http://images-sjl-2.pandora.com/images/pub...p02964k95cs.JPG

4/22/2009 6:48:44 PM #4870 GET http://audio-sjl-a-2.pandora.com/access/?v...jzYd%2BiJM40%3D

4/22/2009 6:48:47 PM PS: Matched audio URL: http://audio-sjl-a-2.pandora.com/access/?v...jzYd%2BiJM40%3D

4/22/2009 6:48:48 PM #4871 GET http://images-sjl-4.pandora.com/images/pub...pg?lid=25955353

4/22/2009 6:48:48 PM PS: Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-4.pandora.com/images/pub...7_130W_130H.jpg

4/22/2009 6:48:48 PM #4872 GET http://www.pandora.com/xml/music/composer/...r=1240451328269

4/22/2009 6:48:49 PM #4873 GET http://images-sjl-3.pandora.com/images/pub...z05174gu1kh.jpg

4/22/2009 6:48:53 PM #4874 GET http://audio-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/access/?...CcEH5q7HVQTA%3D

4/22/2009 6:48:57 PM PS: Matched audio URL: http://audio-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/access/?...CcEH5q7HVQTA%3D

4/22/2009 6:48:57 PM #4875 GET http://images-sjl-2.pandora.com/images/pub...pg?lid=25955353

4/22/2009 6:48:58 PM PS: Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-2.pandora.com/images/pub...6_130W_130H.jpg

4/22/2009 6:48:58 PM #4876 GET http://www.pandora.com/xml/music/artist/jo...r=1240451338098

4/22/2009 6:48:58 PM #4877 GET http://images-sjl-2.pandora.com/images/pub...p229037607k.JPG

4/22/2009 6:49:02 PM #4878 GET http://audio-sjl-a-2.pandora.com/access/?v...YF3kB5ZOYklj4vm

4/22/2009 6:49:03 PM #4879 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v23?ri...7=1240451308098

4/22/2009 6:49:03 PM #4879 POST 1264 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/22/2009 6:49:04 PM PS: Inspecting XML doc: http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v23?ri...7=1240451308098

4/22/2009 6:49:04 PM PS: Sniffed playlist answer

Okay, small new release:

SP: (1.003b)

Some internal architectural changes.

PS: (1.008d)

Odd bug prevention?

Remote Play/pause/next/volume/rating controls

Remote Song playing info

Few little changes...

DS: (0.02a)

First public release. Nothing really new. Go to Deezer website, and listen to music. Should download.

To use the remoting features of PS, first, you will need to go into advanced settings (config->Advanced config), and find the value "AllowNonLocal" in the key pane. Click on it, and change the Value to "True". Hit okay, yes, and okay again.

Then, launch the helper and or fader app, and run pandora. You should now be able to control PS remotely by going to the status page, and using the controls.

Download: http://zzj.itf-inc.com/SPPS1.002c1.008dDS.zip

Firstly, righteous performance continues to amaze. (And foobar is a nice sidekick.)

Otherwise....

When PS made this oopsie it then would not save a file until the error was acknowledged by the user (or at least I think that is what allowed it to move on, in this case some 15 hours later). It would be nice if it would move on without this intervention. (XP SP3 / FF / turbo (DS edition)) Perhaps it's obvious, but there were no other significant processes going on in this period; the machine was unmanned in the service of the most laudable PS Project.

4/22/2009 6:48:40 PM PS: File already exists! (H:\music - MERGED\The Blue Nile\The Blue Nile - Peace At Last - Family Life.mp4)

4/22/2009 6:48:40 PM #4867 GET http://images-sjl-1.pandora.com/images/pub...pg?lid=25955353

4/22/2009 6:48:41 PM PS: Done processing song

4/22/2009 6:48:41 PM #4868 GET http://www.pandora.com/xml/music/artist/bl...r=1240451320441

4/22/2009 6:48:41 PM PS: PandoraSaver made an oopsie.

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'H:\music - MERGED\_TEMP8530873935.dat' because it is being used by another process.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)

at PandoraSaver.Saver.HandlePendingSessions() in C:\Documents and Settings\zigzagjoe\Desktop\PandoraSaver\new\src\Saver.cs:line 1513

4/22/2009 6:48:41 PM #4869 GET http://images-sjl-2.pandora.com/images/pub...p02964k95cs.JPG

4/22/2009 6:48:44 PM #4870 GET http://audio-sjl-a-2.pandora.com/access/?v...jzYd%2BiJM40%3D

4/22/2009 6:48:47 PM PS: Matched audio URL: http://audio-sjl-a-2.pandora.com/access/?v...jzYd%2BiJM40%3D

4/22/2009 6:48:48 PM #4871 GET http://images-sjl-4.pandora.com/images/pub...pg?lid=25955353

4/22/2009 6:48:48 PM PS: Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-4.pandora.com/images/pub...7_130W_130H.jpg

4/22/2009 6:48:48 PM #4872 GET http://www.pandora.com/xml/music/composer/...r=1240451328269

4/22/2009 6:48:49 PM #4873 GET http://images-sjl-3.pandora.com/images/pub...z05174gu1kh.jpg

4/22/2009 6:48:53 PM #4874 GET http://audio-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/access/?...CcEH5q7HVQTA%3D

4/22/2009 6:48:57 PM PS: Matched audio URL: http://audio-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/access/?...CcEH5q7HVQTA%3D

4/22/2009 6:48:57 PM #4875 GET http://images-sjl-2.pandora.com/images/pub...pg?lid=25955353

4/22/2009 6:48:58 PM PS: Cached albumArt: http://images-sjl-2.pandora.com/images/pub...6_130W_130H.jpg

4/22/2009 6:48:58 PM #4876 GET http://www.pandora.com/xml/music/artist/jo...r=1240451338098

4/22/2009 6:48:58 PM #4877 GET http://images-sjl-2.pandora.com/images/pub...p229037607k.JPG

4/22/2009 6:49:02 PM #4878 GET http://audio-sjl-a-2.pandora.com/access/?v...YF3kB5ZOYklj4vm

4/22/2009 6:49:03 PM #4879 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v23?ri...7=1240451308098

4/22/2009 6:49:03 PM #4879 POST 1264 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/22/2009 6:49:04 PM PS: Inspecting XML doc: http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v23?ri...7=1240451308098

4/22/2009 6:49:04 PM PS: Sniffed playlist answer

Not quite sure how this could happen, but i added a small bit to try to prevent it.

New version. DS couldn't work this one out, got in a death loop and had to be restarted. Did not happen before. The same track stopped the whole works (multiple sessions) several times before I skipped it and everything was fine.

4/25/2009 3:11:47 PM #197 POST 412 bytes to www.deezer.com

4/25/2009 3:11:48 PM #198 GET http://www.deezer.com/ads/01/2446564.html?...p;a=56&c=us

4/25/2009 3:11:48 PM #199 GET http://www.deezer.com/ads2/01/2446564.html...p;a=56&c=us

4/25/2009 3:11:48 PM #200 GET http://proxy-e.deezer.com/rewrite/etUvJqoc...c54/10,0,22,87/

4/25/2009 3:12:05 PM DS: got song key 'e4e0c5ad4e646e65f80956d71bfaaa6a'

4/25/2009 3:12:38 PM #201 POST http://www.deezer.com/services/remoting/gateway.php

4/25/2009 3:12:39 PM #201 POST 302 bytes to www.deezer.com

4/25/2009 3:14:57 PM #202 POST http://www.deezer.com/services/remoting/gateway.php

4/25/2009 3:14:57 PM #202 POST 412 bytes to www.deezer.com

4/25/2009 3:14:58 PM #203 GET http://www.deezer.com/ads/01/2446565.html?...p;a=56&c=us

4/25/2009 3:14:58 PM #204 GET http://www.deezer.com/ads2/01/2446565.html...p;a=56&c=us

4/25/2009 3:14:58 PM #205 GET http://proxy-3.deezer.com/rewrite/1EjzwBFN...c54/10,0,22,87/

4/25/2009 3:15:11 PM DS: got song key '3427702aef5867960a59ac795183c25b'

4/25/2009 3:15:46 PM #206 POST http://www.deezer.com/services/remoting/gateway.php

4/25/2009 3:15:46 PM #206 POST 303 bytes to www.deezer.com

4/25/2009 3:16:04 PM DS: Worker thread error: System.Exception: No filename set

at PandoraSaver.ID3.Save() in C:\Documents and Settings\zigzagjoe\Desktop\PandoraSaver\new\src\ID3.cs:line 396

at DSaver.DSaver.WorkerThread() in C:\Documents and Settings\zigzagjoe\Desktop\PandoraSaver\DS\DSaver.cs:line 523

4/25/2009 3:16:07 PM DS: Beginning processing of 15 songs.

4/25/2009 3:16:07 PM DS: Got song 'Modest Mouse - Parting Of The Sensory'

4/25/2009 3:16:15 PM DS: Song saved, 0 bytes.

4/25/2009 3:16:16 PM DS: Worker thread error: System.Exception: No filename set

at PandoraSaver.ID3.Save() in C:\Documents and Settings\zigzagjoe\Desktop\PandoraSaver\new\src\ID3.cs:line 396

at DSaver.DSaver.WorkerThread() in C:\Documents and Settings\zigzagjoe\Desktop\PandoraSaver\DS\DSaver.cs:line 523

4/25/2009 3:16:18 PM DS: Beginning processing of 15 songs.

4/25/2009 3:16:18 PM DS: Got song 'Modest Mouse - Parting Of The Sensory'

4/25/2009 3:16:19 PM DS: Song saved, 0 bytes.

New DS. FF. DS default tune size is too small for some of the stuff I listen to (about 15 mins mp3). I must check on adjusting that. The incorrect number of fields stuff is common (isn't it?) and doesn't seem to matter.

4/25/2009 3:05:06 PM DS: 55: does not contain correct number of fields (6)

entry 55 data = '<D>1173<D>Wendy Carlos<D>75<D>2<D>80db23a3a3c21ec982b3d32f3404de86'

4/25/2009 3:05:06 PM DS: 56: does not contain correct number of fields (6)

entry 56 data = '<D>1635<D>Erik Satie<D>1376<D>3<D>570f156a052750303910edc371517c41'

4/25/2009 3:05:06 PM DS: 60: does not contain correct number of fields (2)

entry 60 data = '<D>1'

4/25/2009 3:05:14 PM #163: Content-Length of #163 is too long! (17.4MB). Not caching for sake of memory sanity.

Retrieved the file length fix from the thread. Setting is in sproxy.conf.

First, close sproxy and wait 10 seconds or so while it finishes exiting. Then, you will need to open SProxy.conf, and search for "MaxTamperLength". It should come up to an area that looks like:

CODE <item>

<key>

<string>MaxTamperLength</string>

</key>

<value>

<string>8388608</string>

</value>

</item>