So I'm taking online classes and this is what the teach me...

Seshan

Okay so like the title says I'm taking some online courses, This one thing is suppose to teach us what types of tourism there is, you have to drag a box from the side to below the picture then some text shows up describing the picture.

Well here's the picture, E-cookie to who ever tells me whats wrong.

20090215-gr25hn9gy4x8jupbyiiy3ja9mq.png

um... doesnt look like a church to me.

geeze... I thought I was paying for crap courses online..sheesh!

well.. next time you wanna go to church might as well go to a moscow govt. organization. lolz~

kinda looks like a gingerbread house :P

Looks edited in some way. The building doesn't look right. Also, it says tourist, not tourists when there are multiple people in the image. And the topics, "Health" tourism? I also agree with h3%5kr3w that it looks like Moscow, but Israel does have some funky buildings like that. Real mosques don't have all the fancy colored roof tops though:

mosque.jpg

Yeah it's Saint Basil Cathedral in the Red Square, Moscow, RUSSIA, not Israel. May not seem like a big problem but when this course is suppose to teach you about places around the earth it is. I guess the people that made it just grabbed random pictures thinking we are too stupid to notice, but the second I saw it I knew where it was. They could of at least got a less recognizable picture to lie about. This isn't done by some small company this is done by a big school board here.

It would be interesting to find their repsonse to this. I would notify someone in charge of the class or contact the authors of the course to see what they have to say about it. Might make for funny reading...the school might want their money back for the software they are using to train their students.