Apple Remote Desktop

sniper7kills

Im at my internship and we have a problem where a student is loggin into others computers, Ive googled around but havent found much info, but is there a logfile that would contain the IP of the last few computers that remote connected to it? Or is there a way to find out who the last person that remote connected to it was?

Im at my internship and we have a problem where a student is loggin into others computers, Ive googled around but havent found much info, but is there a logfile that would contain the IP of the last few computers that remote connected to it? Or is there a way to find out who the last person that remote connected to it was?

Don't give that student admin rights/passwords? Try talking to this person and telling them to stop?

Don't give that student admin rights/passwords? Try talking to this person and telling them to stop?

They don't give students admin rights/password. Because no one is a major apple user at the office, the security settings were over looked and allowed anyone to connect. I have shown the other techs how to fix this (Its not my job, unless told, to add passwords or limit permissions) But now we are trying to find the student who has been doing this.

@Sparda

thanks Ill Look there, forgot about the wonders of Unix in the windows world. Ill diffidently check that out next time I go to work. Any idea what file though?

thanks Ill Look there, forgot about the wonders of Unix in the windows world. Ill diffidently check that out next time I go to work. Any idea what file though?

It's probably named after the program name or the process name or the protocol it uses.