The USB Switchblade - a toolkit for silently auto-pwning

coruptive

ok well i saw this video on youtube and thought i would try it out

and i downloaded the loader and installed it on my u3 2gb sandisk cruzer flashdrive thing and ican get it to were it gives me the logg file and when i open it it shows the stuff but i think i need the rainbow tables to crack the hash so i guess what im asking is were can i get a table that he used 4gb? that will work to crack a hash i searched for one but couldnt find one. and also.. do i have to download rainbow crack and extract it to my c:\ drive and then put the 4gb table in that folder? if not then what should i do after getting the table

Real decent tables are usually not offered over the internet pre-computed due to thier size. If you want to really get into this, look on Ophcrack's project page where Ophcrack ships portable drives with the better tables on them for a fee. You could create your own, but it takes a lot of time and resources to do so. By a lot of time, I mean not just hours, but days, weeks, or years.

well i cant do torrentz because there illegal and for some reason the isp magnets lol... ive already got my internet shut off twice from them and 1 more im in some trouble and i cant create my own because like you sayd it will take forever and i dont have that time and i dont wana pay for them really.. anyother suggestions?

More like the techs put it up there and management have no idea what they are. Telstra bigpond is the ISP.

I just checked and they only have an ultra small set on there now like 400mb lol plus the ophcrack iso.