harrison

Which picture is the best?  

56 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1.jpg
    • 2.jpg
    • 3.jpg
    • 4.jpg

In light of Darren's recent post on the forums, I decided to run a little poll of my own. Recently, I had a professional photographer take pictures of me as well, and I want to know which one you guys think I should use as my corporate profile. I tried to pick out the ones that are the most flattering of me. Of the many many great pics, these were the best in my opinion.

You can find the pictures here:

http://sploitcast.com/images/harrison/

Keep in mind, a professional photographer took these!!

(lol, Darren, you know I had to do this)

Actually it's a womAn. Unfortunately for us there's only 1 of her. Otherwise you might've been correct.

I went with #4 and would like to point out that image 3 is corrupt.

I'm a fan of #1 because you're drinking Moosehead - some of the best beer to have even been brewed.

Agreed. One of the perks of doing CFH is that we get to go to Canada and bring back the good beer. Unfortunately Harrison still doesn't know how to drink a beer out of a glass bottle, a skill that obviously eludes even the most leet hacker, as seen by the amount of head in that beer.

Harrison good buddy, leave some room for the beer to breathe when you sip it or get a mug. ;)

I'm a fan of #1 because you're drinking Moosehead - some of the best beer to have even been brewed.

Agreed. One of the perks of doing CFH is that we get to go to Canada and bring back the good beer. Unfortunately Harrison still doesn't know how to drink a beer out of a glass bottle, a skill that obviously eludes even the most leet hacker, as seen by the amount of head in that beer.

Harrison good buddy, leave some room for the beer to breathe when you sip it or get a mug. ;)

LMAO, I was going to comment on the same thing. :)

LMAO, I was going to comment on the same thing. :)

pfft, leaving time for the beer to breathe? i dont have time for that, i gotta drink that shit while I still can!