Firewalls For Server 2003.

ZeR0BuG

Your situation is the anthisis of my expirence i know, but having worked on the other side of the line if someone had called up complaining about any faults during a flood or similar, we were instructed to tell them that X was causing the problem. Plus its my birthday so my posts may be a little less than coherant at times.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i didnt call and complain about no internet.. because i know that theres flooding.. plus I couldnt because i have VOIP. and two... i was jacking my neighbors wiFi until i got my internet back up so i really didnt care..

I prefer Cisco equipment over Sonicwall equipment but I was just given a Nokia IP 560 and I love the thing and would recommend it to anyone.

I'd love to give one a try if you've got one going spare...

£12,336 seems to be the RRP for it :shock:

Alright, they came to day... they went to look at my cable modem (it was like 2 of them) and they saw my servers and they were confused.. lol so I had to explian my setup to them, and they were like okay... and they unhooked the cable modem and put a signal meter on it... and it was weak they said.... so they asked if the modem was on a splitter and it was, so they went up in the attic and they checked the line coming into the splitter and it was weak as well... so they go out into the back yard... and checked the line comming into the house, it was weak, so they went to the terminal in my backyard, and the line comming into the terminal was fine... they found out that the terminal in my back yard was bad..... and they decided to replace it and re run the cable comming into the house.... they finished the the cable modem was fine.. and my connection was actualy faster.. and b4 they left they wanted me to get/ buy a router from them for "home networking" like they advertise on their phones... and i was like NO. and they left... and the local office called a few hours later to see how the connection was doing and i said fine.... and now it works... YAY ME! lol