How many 'puterz have you guys hacked

zer0cool

At the age of 11, I crashed 1,507 systems in one day and caused a single day 7 point drop in the New York Stock Exchange.

Like to see you beat that, Joey . . .

Wow! You are so l33t! Did you haxor the Gibson too? :rolleyes:

7 point drop lol. at least if youre gonna make up stories try to know what youre talking about.

so youre only 11 its expected for you to say things like this, bet hey at least youre here on this forum at such a young age, youre headed in the right direction and in a few years youll be way ahead of people your own age. MAYBE.

@moonlit- Im surprised no one got that. Hence, my Gibson reference.

Soon as i read that first post i knew straight away but i missed moonlits little quote :( (next time read full scentence), But to answer the proper thread topic i have got in to 10 computers not saying how or why :) but im a person that will NOT do harm but have a little lookie.

Soon as i read that first post i knew straight away but i missed moonlits little quote :( (next time read full scentence), But to answer the proper thread topic i have got in to 10 computers not saying how or why :) but im a person that will NOT do harm but have a little lookie.

zer0cool is quoting the line in a movie and he needs to come up with something more original