GoldenEye Source Release 7th of Feb

EnzoMatrix

We'd like to announce that the GoldenEye: Source BETA 3 will be publicly available on FEBRUARY 7th, 2009.

That's right, the highly anticipated GoldenEye: Source BETA 3 has officially gone Gold! After extensive development, and hard work by our testers, we've finally got a stable build, ready for release. The BETA 3 has been a long development process, and probably even a longer wait for our community. The process all started with the switch to the new Source Orange Box Engine, and completely started our code from scratch, in light of the new Engine. We are very excited to have finally gotten to this point, and we know that you, the fans, will be even happier once you get your hands on it.

More information on the details of BETA 3 will be made available on release day. So set your calendars, and get ready for some GoldenEye: Source action!

Sincerely,

Team GoldenEye: Source

You require any game from the HL2 era and also the SDK Base - Orange Box.

You can get HL2DM for like $5 and then play any mod. No matter what Valve makes money...

There was a lot of work put into this build, everyone has given it their all. We feel this is the most solid build we have ever built. It is only multiplayer, and you can create your own game modes with the LUA.. thats all above me cause im just a mapper and I like my scripts :P

btw, <3 to Hak5 for the support and love they have given us. Your sprays are still included with the mod.

Edit: Simple answer was yes you need steam.

• 3 weeks later...
We'd like to announce that the GoldenEye: Source BETA 3 will be publicly available on FEBRUARY 7th, 2009.

That's right, the highly anticipated GoldenEye: Source BETA 3 has officially gone Gold! After extensive development, and hard work by our testers, we've finally got a stable build, ready for release. The BETA 3 has been a long development process, and probably even a longer wait for our community. The process all started with the switch to the new Source Orange Box Engine, and completely started our code from scratch, in light of the new Engine. We are very excited to have finally gotten to this point, and we know that you, the fans, will be even happier once you get your hands on it.

More information on the details of BETA 3 will be made available on release day. So set your calendars, and get ready for some GoldenEye: Source action!

Sincerely,

Team GoldenEye: Source

What are the specs for this game??? Need to know if I can run it. I can't wait to roll with the RCP 90 and PP 7!

• 2 weeks later...
whats the gameplay like on this thing?

The game play is similar to that of any of the Source family, atleast it was back in the very first release of this.

What are the specs for this game??? Need to know if I can run it. I can't wait to roll with the RCP 90 and PP 7!

I'm sure if you can run the updated Source games, you can run this, unless they updated it a little bit more.

• 2 weeks later...