Techno lust for your music

Machstorm

What can I say about these headphones other than Wow! The RP-DH1200's reproduce the highs and lows really well along with the midrange. Unfortunately, since these headsets are so good some of the old mp3's I listened to sounded liked crap because of the crappy compression that was used to make them.

I should also like to mention that depending on what kind of person you are; you might find that these headphones do fit kind of tight to the point where your head feels like its being squeezed. Although I think they fit just right.

Tech Specs:

Drivers: 50 mm

Impedance: 50 ohms

Sensitivity: 107 dB/mW

Power Handling Capacity: 3,500 mW

Frequency Response: 5Hz - 30kHz

3.9 ft detachable cord

weight 15.3 oz, 12.7 (without cord)

Let me know if you guy's need any more information. This is just a quick and dirty review so I just put down what I thought would be pertinent.

Technics.jpg

These sound especially awesome when they're connected to my Sound Blaster X-FI XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional.

ePeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen strokin'

jk

I'd be terrified of buying fancy headphones and having all my AACs sound like wishywashy garbage. Until we get to a point where holographic storage is a reality, I'll just use the stock headphones.

Can I see the list of other headphones that you have reviewed and what you have used as a base line for the review so I can understand whether they are good or not.

You seem to have voiced an opinion which is based on only using one product and not comparing it to anything. Its very easy to say something is good when you can't compare it to anything.

ACC's sounded just fine. Some of my old Mp3's from 7 years ago sound crappy due to the high compression that makes that awful noise in the background.

As for other headphones that I can compare them to here are the previous headsets that I have had:

Sony MDR-G42 (Pretty decent set)

http://www.headphoneworld.com/p/Sony_MDR-G..._Headphones.htm

Maxell HP/NC-II Noise Cancelling Headphones (Decent)

http://www.maxell-usa.com/index.aspx?id=63...nfo&pid=138

I really liked the Maxell's until the left channel went out.

I mainly use them for Music so I just choose a song that I know really well and test to see if I can hear differences in the highs, lows, and mid. I go through Classical, Rock, Trance, Progressive, etc.. to see how each handle different frequencies like distortion when the Bass goes low.

I am no professional at reviewing I choose based on tech specs and on demo's that are available.