Gmail/Google Tasks

nullArray

So Google recently put their task management Labs feature on the iPhone and Android. It looks pretty neat, and runs quite well for a web app. It's still light on features, and I'd never stray from my beloved OmniFocus, but Google Tasks is neat regardless.

My roommate wanted to use it for cross platform task management (he has an iPod Touch, Blackberry and computer). As a result, OmniFocus/Things wouldn't work, as they don't run on the Blackberry. He's going to use Remember the Milk instead.

Anyway, back on topic, he decided against Google Tasks cause it's horrifyingly ugly on the Blackberry. We noticed that the announcement says it's designed for iPhone and Android devices, but we've never actually seen what it looks like on Android (Google uses an iPhone for the demo video/screens). Does anyone have an Android device, and can take a picture of it running Google Tasks so we can know? My guess is that it looks just like the iPhone version, as the browsers are built on the same engine.

Thanks.

So Google recently put their task management Labs feature on the iPhone and Android. It looks pretty neat, and runs quite well for a web app. It's still light on features, and I'd never stray from my beloved OmniFocus, but Google Tasks is neat regardless.

My roommate wanted to use it for cross platform task management (he has an iPod Touch, Blackberry and computer). As a result, OmniFocus/Things wouldn't work, as they don't run on the Blackberry. He's going to use Remember the Milk instead.

Anyway, back on topic, he decided against Google Tasks cause it's horrifyingly ugly on the Blackberry. We noticed that the announcement says it's designed for iPhone and Android devices, but we've never actually seen what it looks like on Android (Google uses an iPhone for the demo video/screens). Does anyone have an Android device, and can take a picture of it running Google Tasks so we can know? My guess is that it looks just like the iPhone version, as the browsers are built on the same engine.

Thanks.

This shows Android with Google, it is about Google being ran on Android but if it isn't the certain aspect of Google that you are asking about then tell me and I'll see what I can find

David Ewalt Talks Google Android

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/theloop/65...le-Android.html