disable payload and antidote question..

x-quisite

1. i want to ask how can i disable payload without getting my comp password?what i mean is, if i want to disable it,i need to insert it to my comp and for sure once i insert the u3, the payload will run and get all my password first before i can disable it..so how can i disable it before it get my password???

2. is there any effect to the comp when gonzor payload run?? i read a article that said

"If you accidentally used the payload on yourself or someone that you didn’t want to, I found two antidotes to remove it."

why we need the antidote if we run it on our comp??why we can't juz delete the 'result' in our pendrive?

3. if a user disable the autorun including for the cd drive, will the payload still can automatic run on that comp??

1. i want to ask how can i disable payload without getting my comp password?what i mean is, if i want to disable it,i need to insert it to my comp and for sure once i insert the u3, the payload will run and get all my password first before i can disable it..so how can i disable it before it get my password???

2. is there any effect to the comp when gonzor payload run?? i read a article that said

"If you accidentally used the payload on yourself or someone that you didn’t want to, I found two antidotes to remove it."

why we need the antidote if we run it on our comp??why we can't juz delete the 'result' in our pendrive?

3. if a user disable the autorun including for the cd drive, will the payload still can automatic run on that comp??

Hold " Shift " and before and while you are inserting the usb drive into the computer

that will disable the autorun feature on the computer during the insertion of the drive

im about 99.99% positive that it is shift that you need to hold i could be wrong but i dont think i am

1) Yes shift is used, but its only per session, meaning you must do it each time or disable autorun.

2) Not sure about reversing since I haven't done it

3) Yes if autorun is turned off the payload won't automatically execute, but seeing how most people leave it enabled you can be pretty sure that the majority of computers you want to try it out on will execute it.

Protecting yourself:

a.) Disable autorun all together

b.) In Vista and maybe in XP set it up so it always ask for everything, instead of assuming a default action, so at least if you get infected it was your own fault...