Grabbing Passwords

jht129

Hello everyone, its been a while since I've last been on the site.

Anyway, I just have question today: I was wondering how to grab all domain users login credentials. It's been a project I've been working on for some months now, but haven't gotten much of anywhere. Is it even possible to grab everyone's username and password at once? Or at least the hashes?

If someone could help me out that would be great!

Thanks.

Hello everyone, its been a while since I've last been on the site.

Anyway, I just have question today: I was wondering how to grab all domain users login credentials. It's been a project I've been working on for some months now, but haven't gotten much of anywhere. Is it even possible to grab everyone's username and password at once? Or at least the hashes?

If someone could help me out that would be great!

Thanks.

Wonder in to the server room, brake the lock on the front of the cabinet, boot Ubuntu, done.

Dunno what that means, but any other ideas? I've tried using LC5 to retrieve hashes from the domain controller, but that only works for local accounts.

Anything related to getting every user's login credentials?

Dunno what that means, but any other ideas? I've tried using LC5 to retrieve hashes from the domain controller, but that only works for local accounts.

Anything related to getting every user's login credentials?

If exchange is been used and you have access to it all user names are listed there usually.

Unfortunately exchange hasn't been used.

Logically, there has to be a way to retrieve usernames and passwords remotely right?

Logically the server is designed to never give this information away. That would be what is technically known in the IT profession as an ass backwards design.

Exchange hasn't been used though.

But if the server isn't supposed to give away usernames OR passwords, then how come I've been able to retrieve all usernames? It only makes sense that there's a password option as well.

But if the server isn't supposed to give away usernames OR passwords, then how come I've been able to retrieve all usernames? It only makes sense that there's a password option as well.

You are trying to be logical without the logic.

Servers don't give up there passwords ever. This is to the point that the server doesn't know what the passwords are, just the hashes for them.

If I ask you for your house keys you must logically give them to me becasue I asked for them, very logical.