Whats the smallest USB Drive you know of?

SWFu

Sony Micro Vault Tiny

The first one I ever saw was 256MB but they go up to 8GB and they are just barely bigger than the part of my little finger up to the first knuckle.

I need to get a couple bigger ones cause they are excellent for hiding sensitive data.

EDIT I just found my ruler so I figured I'd post the size in real numbers. They measure roughly 30x15x2mm.

Sony Micro Vault Tiny

The first one I ever saw was 256MB but they go up to 8GB and they are just barely bigger than the part of my little finger up to the first knuckle.

I need to get a couple bigger ones cause they are excellent for hiding sensitive data.

EDIT I just found my ruler so I figured I'd post the size in real numbers. They measure roughly 30x15x2mm.

or losing sensitive data! haha I'd lose that thing in a week! :lol:

or losing sensitive data! haha I'd lose that thing in a week! :lol:

I actually bought one when i was in Iraq cause of the whole deal about not lettin the enemy know anything. I figured worst case scenario i could swallow this one much easier than the ones everyone else was carrying. I still wasn't lookin forward to the exit though lol, I think the micro sd would be better for eating.

well if you ever happen to test, eating the thumb drive. fill us in if it still works on the exit lol

lol I hope to never do that but I have been a little curious myself about whether it'll work on exit. I don't remember much about the human physiology but I do remember that stomach acid is incredibly strong and can destroy alot of stuff. That being said I figure I'd have to coat it with something (wax, balloon, etc.) so that it stays intact enough.