PandoraSaver (Standalone) Installer (updated as needed)

Razor512

hi... first of all thanks for this awesome "program"!

i have a request though. could you please add an option to specify the encoder and the encoder parameters and if it not too much the decoder too. that way one could use the more efficient nero aac with the LC switch. other than that everythin is perfect out of the box!

thanks for the effort :)

hi... first of all thanks for this awesome "program"!

i have a request though. could you please add an option to specify the encoder and the encoder parameters and if it not too much the decoder too. that way one could use the more efficient nero aac with the LC switch. other than that everythin is perfect out of the box!

thanks for the effort :)

I'm not sure i understand what you are asking- the AAC files from pandora are not re-encoded and are already in HE-AAC format. Or, do you mean provide the facility to use another encoder other than LAME? Currently, LAME's options are customizable under Advanced settings if you wish to use VBR etc to encode.

Also, why would you want to specify the decoder? Faad seems to work fine? :S

ATTN readers: Please make any follow ups in this thread. The version of PandoraSaver being used in this is outdated.

Thanks.

Hey, the program is really good, but how do you get it to stop downloading every thumbs up song? I checked the box to not automatically rip songs, and the one to put a download button on the page, and it still downloads all the thumbs ups...

there doesn't seem to be a option, I hate it also when it does that because it causes duplicates to form in windows media player

Hey, the program is really good, but how do you get it to stop downloading every thumbs up song? I checked the box to not automatically rip songs, and the one to put a download button on the page, and it still downloads all the thumbs ups...

I'll check, but this has been working fine for a while. (if no automatic download is set, it forced the rating to be 0) Also, please make any follow ups in http://hak5.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12047 thread.

The new standalone (fiddler-free) and firefox has been finished.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there. I have been using pandorasaver for about a month now. Just setup 1.008e2 and S Proxy keeps giving me the attached pop-ups when it encounters duplicate files during download.

I have attached the error snippets in order of appearrance. This occurs with every duplicate. Can't move forward without clicking on these each time.

Is there a setting I have missed? Thanks in advance!

post-14806-1248035425_thumb.png

post-14806-1248035431_thumb.png

Hey there. I have been using pandorasaver for about a month now. Just setup 1.008e2 and S Proxy keeps giving me the attached pop-ups when it encounters duplicate files during download.

I have attached the error snippets in order of appearrance. This occurs with every duplicate. Can't move forward without clicking on these each time.

Is there a setting I have missed? Thanks in advance!

Something appears to be loopy with your file permissions. Are you running this as administrator? Is the save folder a shared drive?

You might try Saver2 (new version of PS), http://hak5.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13598 , as the version used in this is not going to be further updated. It'll be declared obsolete once saver2 reaches feature parity with pandorasaver.

• 1 month later...

Fixed that problem.

So, unpack this attachment into /

/usr/bin/fbreader.sh to run. Works with contentLister or newLister.

while your here, any chance you could give me some pointers on how to create an installer image from the iliados source code?

SPAM REMOVED

• 1 month later...
how do you use grooveshark and deezer on pandora saver? there is tabs for them and it loads the websites, but i cant find a way to download the song...

First: this topic is outdated. 2nd, deezer is not supported at the moment as it has been renovated.

read this topic: http://hak5.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13598

^ to rip from grooveshark

Especially the first post.

sry have been extremely busy with college and the forum doesn't let me edit the thread title, i wish it did, it would save a lot of confusion when ever it is updatedthe new one works ok but I did notice a problem with the encoder. when ever the option to reencode the files are selected, it fails to reencode to mp3, it just created the folder for the artist but never places a file in it

sry have been extremely busy with college and the forum doesn't let me edit the thread title, i wish it did, it would save a lot of confusion when ever it is updatedthe new one works ok but I did notice a problem with the encoder. when ever the option to reencode the files are selected, it fails to reencode to mp3, it just created the folder for the artist but never places a file in it

yeah, it's currently being worked on but i forgot to re-disable it when i had to fix some bugs (and upload).

(pandora) SAVER2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...