I have a few questions about the iPod touch, can I get some answers?

grs

Girls do like ipods more than weird geeky gadgets though... and come on, you have to admit that the Touch is sexy. Its like cheerleader, oh so much fun but your never going to have an indepth conversation.

he could put an apple sticker on the back of it and say it was only released in japan... because for some reason people are that retarded and gullible

if he did that he would still be "cool" altho our eyes might see through his disguise and laugh!

Something else I`ve been wondering about is netbooks. I was looking at the Asus EEE, the Linux OS that comes with it seems basic but I guess thats just to make it idiot proof for first time users. is the hard drive user changable?

Whats the netbook Darren uses on the show? What ae you using?

You could get an iPod touch with 36GB is that not enough? A lot of geeks could run multiple linux boxes with 36GB. 36GB = a lot cds. How many cd do you possibly need on a mobile device. If you are that hungry for music run it as a jukebox and switch out the music periodically or even run pandora.

You could get an iPod touch with 36GB is that not enough? A lot of geeks could run multiple linux boxes with 36GB. 36GB = a lot cds. How many cd do you possibly need on a mobile device. If you are that hungry for music run it as a jukebox and switch out the music periodically or even run pandora.

Exactly. I still dont understand these people that want to carry 50000000000000 songs and 200000000000000 movies with them everywhere on a device that has a 4 hour battery life. i cant even thing of ten thousand songs i even like, shit i cant even think of 10 thousand songs period. im cool with maybe like 500 or so. i mean really when was the last time you sat there for 3 months straight and listened to song after song after song with no break.

My understanding is that the iTouch can do more than just play MP3`s and videos. What if I want to download some large files, etc.

But the question is..

Are you going to be using the iTouch for that?

Or do you just want to re-ensure your self that it's worth the ridiculous price?