Windows 7 beta free download

h3%5kr3w

oh no!!!

"

Error

The site is currently experiencing technical difficulties, please check back in the next business day.

"

im restarting the webpage now, tell me if anyone else is getting this... damn ms server...

..... though im sure about 500 gazillion people are trying to access the server right now....

i dont care though, im gonna keep hitting the refresh button.

just hope nobody thought it would be funny to do a ddos attack right now.... it would seem like something someone who hates ms would do, and dont get me wrong, i dont care too much for them myself, but i like free beta, and iv been wanting to check out this new windows 7 to see if it's really that much better than vista.

only reason why I say this is cause im pretty damn sure that microsoft would have thought about the bandwidth compensation for something like this... or at least I hope... just hope they had more than their mcse..

Server is too busy

And for the torrent and news sites, be carefull what you downlaod. I hear some of these are just versions of vista with Windows 7 themesand resoruce edits embedded in them to look like windows 7, only they have back doors and such put in the the install process. Better safe than sorry, wait for the site to come back up or share with friends who have legit copies. I just don't trust windows from torrents and nntp downlaods.

Server is too busy

And for the torrent and news sites, be carefull what you downlaod. I hear some of these are just versions of vista with Windows 7 themesand resoruce edits embedded in them to look like windows 7, only they have back doors and such put in the the install process. Better safe than sorry, wait for the site to come back up or share with friends who have legit copies. I just don't trust windows from torrents and nntp downlaods.

wow ya very true but if i get a copy then ill upload to some sites and send links, and i wont do any of that ^^

well anyway just gunna wait for now.....how exactly do u get a reg. key from microsoft if i may ask??

Keys wont be up for another 30 min, refresh the windows 7 page then.

wow ya very true but if i get a copy then ill upload to some sites and send links, and i wont do any of that ^^

well anyway just gunna wait for now.....how exactly do u get a reg. key from microsoft if i may ask??

You still need a key for it to work after 30 days.

Keys wont be up for another 30 min, refresh the windows 7 page then.

You still need a key for it to work after 30 days.

tis true, but i think *if* you get to the download page, they will give you a key

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10138921-56.html

Microsoft has postponed, at least for a short time, making the beta of Windows 7 publicly available.

The move comes as Microsoft has struggled to keep its Windows 7 Web site up on Friday.

Ya think? Yeah, next time, prepare a bit more in advance. If they were smart, they would have seeded their own torrent of it in advance with a private tracker, put a few out for people to serve it up, then make the tracker public once they have some copies out and ready to go. HTTP downloads are getting to be an old fashioned way of reachin gyoru customers, and this is one place where I can see a perfectly legit reason for a Bit Torrent. Especially if they were to have worked with the major torrent sites to help them release it, this could have been smooth sailing for them and their customers.

haha ya completely right, i was just thinking that if u release something big like windows 7 publicly, wouldnt u have put more effort and stability into delivering it... duhhh http download.....and then were exspecting 2.7mill dl.....u know that sever and what ever they have running isnt prolly gunna cut it ...deff on the torrent

Yeah, the direct links work for me, but the downloads keep failing. If windows really wanted this to work, they would have released this as bittorent about 6 hours early, then offer direct download on a different server. (not even in the same datacenter)

ya had the same problem but just keep trying my first was 1800kb/sec and then would drop to zero but second try was straight and steady 1800+ kb/sec now everyone just has to wait for the product keys...lets hope they come soon