OMFG! Nintendo WII is getting a video channel

h3%5kr3w

Read Up here: Wii Get's it's own built in channel

And already producers in japan are freaking out: Wii Video Channel Striking Fear in Japanese TV Industry

With the large user base of the wii, I would have never said or even thought this before, but... Nintendo could take over hardcore man.

Read Up here: Wii Get's it's own built in channel

And already producers in japan are freaking out: Wii Video Channel Striking Fear in Japanese TV Industry

With the large user base of the wii, I would have never said or even thought this before, but... Nintendo could take over hardcore man.

By letting people watch expensive low quality streaming nonlive television in Japan? I don't see how that's going to win the hardcores. The hardcore problem is cyclical, quality games don't get bought by the majority of Wii owners out there. Therefore, the designers stop making quality games. The Wii is viewed as a way to make a quick buck...,

Needless to say, with my Wii being my only console, I'm pretty excited to see how this pans out in america.

same here, hell i never use it anymore anywayz so it's a hope.

today if your out the whole console loop, it's kinda hard to say what to get, there is already another wii in the works from nintendo, the xbox360 is now close to the end of it's shelf-life according to microsoft's 5 year cycle, and the ps3 seems to be going down the tubes at a sega saturn style pace....

• 2 weeks later...
same here, hell i never use it anymore anywayz so it's a hope.

today if your out the whole console loop, it's kinda hard to say what to get, there is already another wii in the works from nintendo, the xbox360 is now close to the end of it's shelf-life according to microsoft's 5 year cycle, and the ps3 seems to be going down the tubes at a sega saturn style pace....

Actually, the ps3 is doing fine. don't quote the wii60 fanboys on the ign forums about the ps3 who keep spewing three year old news articles out of their ass. The only reason that nintendo and microsoft are designing new consoles is because the hardware in their current consoles can't compete with ps3. The ps3 costs more for a reason: it's half console/ half media pc, not to mention a supercomputer at the same time. The reason that they're jumping ship so soon is that nintendo doesn't have a quality assurance team in place to filter out all the crappy games coming out on the wii, and the 360 still has games coming out on dual layer dvd's. It's easier for them to cut their losses and start over than to fix what's already broken.

• 2 weeks later...