New pc build?

Badmanh

Im looking to spend £300 on a new desktop for casual gaming/multitasking. This is what i have for £280 (enough left for the PSU.)

AMD Phenom X4 9500 Agena Core, AM2+, 2.2GHz, HT 3600MHz, 2MB (4x512KB) L2 Cache, 2MB L3 Cache, OEM

Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-DS2H, AMD 780G, S AM2+, PCI-E (x16), DDR2 1066/800/667, SATA300, Micro ATX

250 GB Maxtor STM3250310AS DiamondMax 21, SATA 300, 7200 rpm, 8MB Cache, 11 ms

GV-N94TOC-1GH - 1GB Gigabyte 9400 GT, PCI-E 2.0 (x16), 800MHz GDDR2, GPU 650 MHz, 16Cores, 2xDL DVI-I/ HDTV

4GB (2x2GB) Corsair TwinX DDR2 XMS2, PC2-8500 (1066), 240 Pin, Non-ECC Unbuffered,

Now i was looking at some cases.. could i use my old case to support the mobo and everything, im not sure on what PSU i need, i have a 450 watt one in my current would that be enough?

img0014mn4.jpg

img0012ns3.jpg

ATX is ATX, the screw holes will be the same. The current case having enough space to fit the new kit remains to be seen however (heatsinks have gotten larger in the intervening years). Certainly if its an old case you will need to re-examine your cooling options. In all honesty I would recommend saving up a bit more cash and getting a cheap case and a brand name PSU at the same time, that way you can also use your current system for a lab machine and you also know your new kit is going to work well together. Novatech do so cheapish barebones kits, and there staff are reasonably competent from my dealings with them in the past so maybe look at them? XCase do cheap cases if your on a budget, but for the love of god don't just get some white label crap for a psu.