some helpful books

LXA.Hunter

1 or 2 weeks ago I posted a question asking how people learned by themselves and most people responded by telling me to get books. So i did some research online and went down to my local bookstore and found a few that I've found useful. Hacking: The Art of Exploitation by Jon Erickson, as well as The C Programming Language by Brian Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie. These books have been very helpful by themselves and in conjunction with each other and just wanted to pass them along. Thank you Hak5.

Hacking: The Art of Exploitation

The C Programming Language

1 or 2 weeks ago I posted a question asking how people learned by themselves and most people responded by telling me to get books. So i did some research online and went down to my local bookstore and found a few that I've found useful. Hacking: The Art of Exploitation by Jon Erickson, as well as The C Programming Language by Brian Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie. These books have been very helpful by themselves and in conjunction with each other and just wanted to pass them along. Thank you Hak5.

Hacking: The Art of Exploitation

The C Programming Language

Reading both of them. Love both of them :)

not condoning but.. if you look on a certain download site for a certain collection of ebooks that may or may not be illegal rips from origional books, and you may or may not have time to download 6.5gb, then that has alot of what you may or may not need :D